I guess I have to explain reality to the Trumpers, so they can understand!

Obama is a commie whack job. Fundamentally change america, that is what Obama is doing
Obama proved his weak, evil, leadership

Benghazi, obama got our ambassador murdered

Obama set the record for most votes ever

Joe Biden beat that record

So your opinion doesn't matter

Also Benghazi was under Clinton

So your just showing the people who you are

Nobody buys that, Mamooth. Crime rates are up. People are afraid. The country burns when liberal DA's don't enforce the law.
And businesses go out of business.

And people get laid off.

And seniors who've paid into the system their whole lives get to starve and be homeless while all the tax money is spent on unvetted illegal aliens.

When I say America I mean America. Trump is in the fat Elvis stage of his career. He's about to get cancelled so we can incarcerated him.
Who is "we"?

The nutball Democommies tried for 8 years and failed.

Now they admit it was all a ruse to begin with.

But YOU are the leftover true believer.

Obama is a commie whack job. Fundamentally change america, that is what Obama is doing
Obama proved his weak, evil, leadership

Benghazi, obama got our ambassador murdered

This shows how stupid you are, Obama as the president is in charge of the state department

Benghazi, on the anniversary of 9/11, the worst place in the world for terrorists, Obama got our ambassador murdered
Yet you keep on making a case for yourself blaming Obama because he was president

The state department is run by the head of that department which was Hillary CLinton at the time who was the secretary of state

1725768305601.png

He is not in charge of the state department.

It was a terrorist attack and nobody can be blamed but you seem to want to place blame

Attachments

• 1725768745520.png
    1725768745520.png
    364.9 KB · Views: 0
Yet you keep on making a case for yourself blaming Obama because he was president

The state department is run by the head of that department which was Hillary CLinton at the time who was the secretary of state

View attachment 1008126

He is not in charge of the state department.

It was a terrorist attack and nobody can be blamed but you seem to want to place blame

You really are proving democrats have a low IQ

Executive Branch of government. Nothing more to say to you, you prove democrats are old fashion stupid

Forum List

Back