Mike Pence Voting For Kamala Harris?

Traitor Joe
homO
W
Slick Willie

Wow, Trump definitely got the better of that deal.

Any reason why all the Zionist Fascist 911 Traitors love Kamala?

R.3801f479dd38820524696750247a7e69

tim osman | Tumblr

So
Tell us about those Jews

No. Nobody should. Nobody needs to worry about such trivia.

Again. Of no value. I couldn’t give a rats ass who Obama or Clinton or that idiot Potato support. And my disappointment in Bush isn’t a new found thing. Similarly, the endorsements of former VP’s means exactly and precisely nothing.

Don’t care. Trump shakes up the establishment types. That’s great news for all of us.

I don’t blame Pence. But that doesn’t mean his endorsement or opposition means anything. And it sure doesn’t.

Apparently not. They all like the nefarious plans for our republic espoused by shitheads like Obama. What they seek is largely antithetical to what we need.
Stay in denial
Nobody matters but MAGA and Trump

Sure you can argue that prominent Democrats support Trump

How can you explain that lifelong Republicans like Bush, Cheney, Pence and Romney don’t support him?

Stay in denial

As usual, you’re confused. Youre in denial about reality.
Nobody matters but MAGA and Trump
Assholes like you care only about Party. You don’t care about our republic. You don’t care about “democracy,” either despite your many false claims.
Sure you can argue that prominent Democrats support Trump
I don’t care. You really don’t understand this. Pity. Makes you come across as even more retarded than most everything else you vomit onto the board.
How can you explain that lifelong Republicans like Bush, Cheney, Pence and Romney don’t support him?
I don’t care. They are establishment types. They get along fine with your Democraps because ultimately they aren’t in it for legitimate purposes of government.

As usual, you’re confused. Youre in denial about reality.

Assholes like you care only about Party. You don’t care about our republic. You don’t care about “democracy,” either despite your many false claims.

I don’t care. You really don’t understand this. Pity. Makes you come across as even more retarded than most everything else you vomit onto the board.

I don’t care. They are establishment types. They get along fine with your Democraps because ultimately they aren’t in it for legitimate purposes of government.
MAGA

That is what your party has become
Anyone with common sense is an outcast

But you got Trump

🥱

You’re very trite and deadly repetitious. But at least you can’t support anything you spew.
Does the fact that no influential Republicans support Trump tell you about the State of the party?

Who exactly supports Trump?

So
Tell us about those Jews

The Zionist Fascists, which includes Jews and Christians (even though many like Mike Pence are JDAACs, Jew disguised as a Christian) want us to believe a bunch of BULLSHIT about 911.

They want us to believe this is a 757

They want us to believe this steel framed building was not subjected to controlled demolition

no influential Republicans support Trump

"influencian Republican" = 911 Traitor opposed to re-opening the 911 investigation

Do you think it helps Kamala to have the worst traitors in the US all on her side?

Hundreds of staffers that served under President George W. Bush, Arizona Senator John McCain, and Utah Senator Mitt Romney jointly endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris

That's the 911 crowd. How many of those "staffers" are Jews?

LOL!!!

John Sellout McAIPAC is personally responsible for the deaths of hundreds of Americans in Iraq. Sellout went to Iraq and declared that Shia Iran was in cahoots with Al Qaeda. The Iraqi Shias, the ones we "liberated," knew that was complete bullshit and just a Zionist misinfo campaign aimed at them. That is when the Iraqi Shias became "insurgents armed by Iran" according to Faux News and other SUB "news" outlets.

In reality, unlike W and Traitor Joe, Iran was actually trying to off The Taliban, and hence aka Al Qaeda...

The Northern Alliance fought a defensive war against the Taliban regime.[4] They received support from India, Iran

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ALL AMERICANS TO UNDERSTAND

After we invaded Afghan, W had a choice. Side with The Northern Alliance and wipe out Taliban, giving Afghan to TNA.... or

bowing to the wishes of Israel and siding WITH THE TALIBAN against TNA, leaving Taliban in charge....

and SELL OUT W did, with our troops next to TNA fighting the Taliban at the time of "Axis of Evil."

So what we see here is that both Traitor Joe and W, the two who LOVE the Taliban, both voting for... Kamala

EVERYBODY GOT THAT!!!

Kamala is THE TALIBAN's CHOICE

At least you got Kid Rock and Dennis Quaid supporting Trump

Who needs actual Presidents and Vice Presidents?
You’re hopelessly stuck on stupid.

The real question remains:

Why should anyone place any value on your idiotic posts when you’re such a dimwit that you still can’t fathom that nobody gives a shit about endorsements?

Forum List

Back