reports are already coming out about ABCs moderators aiding Harris in the debate !

It's his hallmark.

He says he does not prepare....and it shows.

The same was true in his 2016 and 2020 debates....I don't care how good he did. He could have smashed Clinton and biden both had he put some effort in.

Tonight, based on what my friends tell me....he whiffed time and time again.

She scored two big hits tonight.

1. Much of America didn't know if she was presidential material and she showed tonight she is.

2. Taylor Swift endorsed her.

Other than that it was pretty much a tie.

I agree with most of what you say. He didn't take her seriously enough. She's a prosecutor, they are excellent parrots. Or, as a friend of mine from the California Bureau of Narcotics Enforcement said, they regurgitate proficiently.

That being said, it's obvious that she had the questions beforehand, and there are reports, not verified yet, that she was wearing earrings that are also ear buds.

And the moderators were clearly helping her. But we all expected that.
No. She just knew the answers, trump positions, trump actions and statements, and was prepared, having studied what he has said, at rallies, and has the much quicker mind of younger prosecutor, prepared for their opponent. Of course, he is old, could not come up with anything to handle her, and he was foolish enough to bite on every bit of bait, she put out in front of him, to show himself as crazed, as he has proven to be. Plus, for a TV personality, he showed little understanding of how he was presenting himself.

You just did you Clown. You thinking I'm an ass is an expression of your feelings. Who hurt you that you don't know that?
No I didn't, asswipe.

Just calling it what it is. I didn't say ass....I said asswipe.

At 62% my feelings are not hurt at all. Have a good night, asswipe.

No. She just knew the answers, trump positions, trump actions and statements, and was prepared, having studied what he has said, at rallies, and has the much quicker mind of younger prosecutor, prepared for their opponent. Of course, he is old, could not come up with anything to handle her, and he was foolish enough to bite on every bit of bait, she put out in front of him, to show himself as crazed, as he has proven to be. Plus, for a TV personality, he showed little understanding of how he was presenting himself.
That is the trumpet blowing at Democrats quarters.

I watched every moment of it. Trump beat her easily.

He came out looking like a grumpy old man.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
She just knew the answers, trump positions, trump actions and statements, and was prepared, having studied what he has said, at rallies, and has the much quicker mind of younger prosecutor, prepared for their opponent. Of course, he is old, could not come up with anything to handle her, and he was foolish enough to bite on every bit of bait, she put out in front of him, to show himself as crazed, as he has proven to be. Plus, for a TV personality, he showed little understanding of how he was presenting himself.

It's not good to drink and watch a debate. Things can get confusing as you have shown.

It's also not good to drink and post......

Forum List

Back