Zone1 Clean Debate Zone: The Harris Trump Debate Tuesday, September 10, 2024 on ABC

#1 Question: The Economy

Harris spoke about Small Businesses vs what she said is Trump tax on people - Tariffs?

Trump speaking about evil immigrants and briefly mentioned economy

Looks like the debate might go off the rails early on. I hope not. I'd like to see both of them address the questions asked and not go off into attacks on others.
Harris ain't gonna do shit to help small businesses ..

Which is why I noted you are setting the bar very low when you compared Trump to McCain.

Saying McCain is better than Trump is setting the bar very low.

There are few in the world who are not a better person than Trump.

And he looked really bad there.

It doesn't seem to matter.

So? McCain was brought up in the debate. We're talking about Trump attacking McCain. You might not like McCain, doesn't matter. If you compare the two, it's not difficult to see that Trump is the worst.

Next topic.

So? McCain was brought up in the debate. We're talking about Trump attacking McCain. You might not like McCain, doesn't matter. If you compare the two, it's not difficult to see that Trump is the worst.

Next topic.

Nevermind that is what I said but you still feel an odd need to argue. LOL

Trump stayed angry... I think it was a mistake but then again... people are angry too about the border and the prices of things funding of wars and I'm sure they are wondering why Kamala isin't...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back