Zone1 Clean Debate Zone: The Harris Trump Debate Tuesday, September 10, 2024 on ABC

Everyone gets a POV.

Just because you found a frustrated right winger....means little.

I happen to agree with him except the debate isn't over. It will open up all kinds of things (and Trump will pay for his stupid comment on eating animals.....except it will further highlite what is going on in OHIO which is real).

So....whatever.

Still looking for that proof.

Proof ?

Seems to be ? That's supposed to mean something ?

He had her winning and saw something in the numbers that his analysis showed a shift in trends. Others have seen it too.

RCP no-toss-up map has Trump clobbering Harris ?

So....let's see it.
Take it easy will ya? I get it, you love and trust Nate. No need to badger me about it.

He's been off of late, and he was wrong the last go round.

He seems to be courting rightwing audiences.

Are we going to get some proof ?

Or are you now frantically searching to figure out how to back up your parroting of a Never Trumper ?

Let's see it.

Your side is in a panic which is evident by the things you'll latch onto. I've seen it on the board.

Take it easy will ya? I get it, you love and trust Nate. No need to badger me about it.
You said he was off ?

Can you support that or not.

I know you know what he is saying. It's clear you are buying into the Never Trumper crap that just showed upout of the blue.

Don't ever ask me a question again.

You make accusations and you can't back them up.

Yet you seem to want others to do that for you ?

You are a hypocrite.

She's already tanking in the polls and Nate Silver has Trump's chances at 62%.

Nate Silver, the well established poll-analyzer who up until recently had her winning. The same guy who called it for Biden.
So he's more trustworth than some Never Trumper who shows up in a mad panic because Silver is only CONFIRMING what others are seeting (like RCP).

In Arizona, she's toast. I've actually read about this guy. He's like a sterile chicken.

Forum List

Back