This is how to steal a debate

I've only got to see part of it, Youtube pulled the plug too long, lost interest. What I did see is the moderators "correcting" Trump even out of context, while Kamala's song and dance, and lies throughout were free. How about Kamala's first speech BTW, they probably practiced that 10 times and she still managed to demonstrate she's a fraud.

Can't wat for the fact checks. I saw so many from Kamala that can't go unchecked. But I bet they will. I'll expose the fuckers too. Quite the game under the left's reach, wouldn't you say?

Other than that, here's how to steal a debate. What happened to the left's recent mantra Trump is incoherent like Biden, BTW? If the left says it's so it's projection, a distortion, distraction, antonym, absurdity, ambition and/or confession, every time, all the time. MAGA

I saw Trump get told to be quiet, but he kept going and they turned the microphone on for him. Kamala wanted to fight back, they shut her up.

You can claim he was the victim, but really, Kamala, most of the time, tried to abide by the rules, Trump didn't, but they gave Trump far more leeway than they gave Kamala.

I saw Trump get told to be quiet, but he kept going and they turned the microphone on for him. Kamala wanted to fight back, they shut her up.

You can claim he was the victim, but really, Kamala, most of the time, tried to abide by the rules, Trump didn't, but they gave Trump far more leeway than they gave Kamala.
It was 3 against 1.

Kamala's family owned slaves
Yea, the slaver who raped her other ancestor is technicallyfamily. It's a pretty common heritage among black people, we don't typically love the slaver rapists or encourage their idolaization. That's what you're deplorable mutant culture does.

Yea, the slaver who raped her other ancestor is technicallyfamily. It's a pretty common heritage among black people, we don't typically love the slaver rapists or encourage their idolaization. That's what you're deplorable mutant culture does.
Wait so you’re saving her slave owning ancestors raped their slaves?

Her family owned slaves
Her family was owned by slavers you idiot. One of those slaves raped her relative. That might technically make them related but those slaves certainly weren't treated like family by the slaver rapist. They were treated like property. How stupid are you?

Forum List

Back