This is how to steal a debate

Doesn't concern you. You have no voice in the US
TDS crosses borders. And she's an angry single woman, still pissed at her ex-husband, so she takes it out on Trump. That's assuming I can still pick up profiles efficiently. She already got me once though, I thought she was a crazy leftist European. Turns out, she''s a crazy leftist European, in Canada.

Kamala was playing the part of a debater just as she was taught. Unfortunately, she did not have much substance. She parroted several debunked, Democrat lies such as the Charlottesville 'fine people' lie where they tried to paint Trump as a 'white supremacist.' She had no real policies, only taking tax dollars from some and giving it to others. She has no energy policy, no economic policy etc. What a joke. She's not POTUS and is hiding the real POTUS!!! It's all smoke and mirrors. So ridiculous....

I've only got to see part of it, Youtube pulled the plug too long, lost interest. What I did see is the moderators "correcting" Trump even out of context, while Kamala's song and dance, and lies throughout were free. How about Kamala's first speech BTW, they probably practiced that 10 times and she still managed to demonstrate she's a fraud.

Can't wat for the fact checks. I saw so many from Kamala that can't go unchecked. But I bet they will. I'll expose the fuckers too. Quite the game under the left's reach, wouldn't you say?

Other than that, here's how to steel a debate. What happened to the left's recent mantra Trump is incoherent like Biden, BTW? If the left says it's so it's projection, a distortion, distraction, antonym, absurdity, ambition and/or confession, every time, all the time. MAGA

This is how to steel a debate

"Steel"? LOL Why do you keep proving you are a retard? :laughing0301:

But maybe you are right. Kamala did show the steel in her. Poor whiny orange loser.

Great entertainment! So much fun watching Trump humiliate himself.

Trump needs new material. Nobody believes his shit anymore.
This debate was not about show 'material.' Trump doesn't do 'material' his policies are serious. Kamala is a vacuous actor repeating scripted lines and actions. There is nothing real about her.

I've only got to see part of it, Youtube pulled the plug too long, lost interest. What I did see is the moderators "correcting" Trump even out of context, while Kamala's song and dance, and lies throughout were free. How about Kamala's first speech BTW, they probably practiced that 10 times and she still managed to demonstrate she's a fraud.

Can't wat for the fact checks. I saw so many from Kamala that can't go unchecked. But I bet they will. I'll expose the fuckers too. Quite the game under the left's reach, wouldn't you say?

Other than that, here's how to steal a debate. What happened to the left's recent mantra Trump is incoherent like Biden, BTW? If the left says it's so it's projection, a distortion, distraction, antonym, absurdity, ambition and/or confession, every time, all the time. MAGA

Migrants are eating pets in Ohio!!!

Say, remember when Kamala said Trump left them the highest unemployment rate since the great depression? I wonder why the moderators didn't chime in, considering he left them 6.7%, and shrinking?

And fuck, that was only the highest since Obama. On topic, for comparisons, California's rate is currently 5.2%. USA is 4.2% and climbing.

People like you are not fine people. Discord sowing pieces of shit. :dunno:

You're an immigrant here, and uh..fuck you. I don't say that to all the immigrants, but fuck you.

I'd like to take you to some American wilderness and drop your ass off. If you make it to safety you do, if you don't, well..:dunno:

I reckon you're not as hearty as the Americans that tamed this thing here before your dumbass came along on

the gravy train.
You're losing it! Take a breather! Maybe you and Trump should go on vacation, have a few cocktails, put your toes in the sand....? Let off some steam. Be thankful for what you have...

Every left loon orgasmed tonight
The just saw Trump being Trump and how it looks, when he is his usual, lying nut-ball, mentally deficient self, and probably got a kick out of his immigrants eating people's dogs, and babies executed after being born BS, even him knowing it isn't happening or being proposed by anybody on the planet. It was sad night for him, but too late for the Reps to get a different candidate.

Other than that, here's how to steal a debate. What happened to the left's recent mantra Trump is incoherent like Biden, BTW? If the left says it's so it's projection, a distortion, distraction, antonym, absurdity, ambition and/or confession, every time, all the time. MAGA

Now, you know why she would not go on FOX.

She'd be crushed (maybe....Trump seems able to screw up a wet dream when it comes to debates) by a set of mods who actually moderated and didn't argue and schill against her opponent.

TDS crosses borders. And she's an angry single woman, still pissed at her ex-husband, so she takes it out on Trump. That's assuming I can still pick up profiles efficiently. She already got me once though, I thought she was a crazy leftist European. Turns out, she''s a crazy leftist European, in Canada.

I’m not pissed at my ex-husband. I walked out on him and never looked back. Anger and revenge suck all of the joy out of life. You cannot get ahead, when you spend all of your time getting even. Nor can you build a better future.

I started following Donald Trump back in the 1970s when I was a banker and he was just coming up in New York. I lost interest when he proved to be all flash and no substance. And worse - a con artist and a liar when he started going bankrupt.

One bankruptcy - shit happens, and sometimes it happens to otherwise responsible people. Two bankruptcies - did you learn nothing the first time? 3 - are you fucking kidding me???? 4 and the banks quit lending to him. How incompetent and stupid you have to be to go bankrupt 6 times?

When I went to work for lawyers, I worked in real estate and corporate law, and I saw builders like Trump - who lie and cheat and stiff their contractors. 10% of all invoices to the contract are held back until the project is completed and passes certification.

Trump refused to pay the final invoices. All of a subs profit is in that holdback. He’d claim faulty workmanship but the architect and the municipality both certified and passes of the work. There were suicides.

For 40 years I’ve watched this asshole lie, cheat and steal and brag about everything he was “getting away with”. It’s really nice to see this asshole put out of business.

I’m not pissed at my ex-husband. I walked out on him and never looked back. Anger and revenge suck all of the joy out of life. You cannot get ahead, when you spend all of your time getting even. Nor can you build a better future.

I started following Donald Trump back in the 1970s when I was a banker and he was just coming up in New York. I lost interest when he proved to be all flash and no substance. And worse - a con artist and a liar when he started going bankrupt.

One bankruptcy - shit happens, and sometimes it happens to otherwise responsible people. Two bankruptcies - did you learn nothing the first time? 3 - are you fucking kidding me???? 4 and the banks quit lending to him. How incompetent and stupid you have to be to go bankrupt 6 times?

When I went to work for lawyers, I worked in real estate and corporate law, and I saw builders like Trump - who lie and cheat and stiff their contractors. 10% of all invoices to the contract are held back until the project is completed and passes certification.

Trump refused to pay the final invoices. All of a subs profit is in that holdback. He’d claim faulty workmanship but the architect and the municipality both certified and passes of the work. There were suicides.

For 40 years I’ve watched this asshole lie, cheat and steal and brag about everything he was “getting away with”. It’s really nice to see this asshole put out of business.
Half BS lady.

One thing I know about his type is they expect perfection. If they don't get it, well fuck, you're not getting paid until it is. As for his cheating, I call BS. Sure they cook some numbers like everyone else does, but nobody NOBODY on Earth has been more vetted than Donald Trump, and your kind still have to make shit up "to get him". It's yours who weaponize the justice system.

And I don't give a fuck he filed bankruptcy six times. He likely has the assets set as a corp., because after all, he's still a billionaire. He must be doing something right.

Better than Obama worth 100M now, as he sells you equality and equity.

And calling Trump a liar is tiresome as fuck. For one, he never shuts up, often BLUNTLY honest about things that really matter, and realistic, while somehow you can't seem to see your kind while scripted, they lie all the fucking time.

BTW, since you were a banker, how do you explain Biden's shell transactions? Rhetorical.

Must be hard to carry so much hate in your heart, Draglady.

Forum List

Back