Commission on Presidential Debates Co-Chair: ABC Moderators ‘Bent Backwards to Help’ Harris, Were ‘Worst’ I’ve Seen'

Trump got to speak more than Harris at the debate

So ABC didn't help Harris, they tried helping Trump.
1726120212001.png

It's obvious that your a one tone horn.
There's Truth and your variation.

Last edited:
Xi beat Trumps ass in that trade war. Harris is way smarter than Trump. She will be far tougher than trump. I'm quite sure we have what we need to check on China.
Trump won the trade war with China. That's why we had a massive great prosperous economy under Trump. As for the Kamala, who had sex with politicians for political gain, she is not smarter than Trump. She is of a subhuman species, like you!

I dont know but something is off.

He's a massive racist.

Anything white is an offense.

Anything black can do no wrong.

I put him and another big asshole racist on ignore a long time ago. If I respond to a post it's only because I decided to read it for a good laugh.

There is no use crying over spilled milk. The damage is done. You can't unsee the nonsense spewing old crackpot from Tuesday night.
Who needs to do that.

Trump is Trump. At least you know what you are getting.

With Harris you get an empty suit who can't do a softball 19 minute interview without having a service animal present.

I believe Harris did still win the debate. But yes, I certainly agree that the moderators could’ve pressed Harris more .. .. they did not fact check her on her lie about Trump’s reaction to Charlottesville for example.

And the fact that the moderator will bring up January 6, as some kind of an issue related to Trump, but they refused to bring up the violent BLM riots that killed more people …actually no one was killed on j6 other than the innocent pro Trump veteran Ashley Babbit.

Thing is Trump Could’ve still performed better. But the bottom line to the point of the thread is the fact that the moderators didn’t bring up the BLM riots which is despicable. Anyone who will not recognize the bias of the moderators is simply lying to themselves. If they brought up January 6, they absolutely should’ve brought up the BLM riots and ask Harris what she thought about that because she’s one of the people that supported the BLM riots along with other Democrats, who even egged them on.

ABC News does not give a darn about that Kind of left-wing violence apparently. But also Trump should’ve been the one to bring up the blm riots.

Forum List

Back