Teens, aged 16, 17 and 18, accused of brutal killing of beloved swan mom Fay in New York town and then eating the bird were REFUGEES from Myanmar

I don't care!!

Then they should go back to their own cultures!

That is NOT permitted in our cultures!

Scum.
I agree with you. Eat bugs in Africa, don't eat them here. In the UK, over the years, I've known some Chinese takeaways get closed down because dog meat was found in their freezers. Allegedly for their own consumption, but we all know pinching a dog off the street and serving it up cuts down on buying meat in.

Screenshot_20240911_083510_TikTok.jpg

Illegals killing bald eagle

Screenshot_20240911_083605_TikTok.jpg

Has PETA said anything about this? No? Oh another marxist organization posing as something they aren't in order to seduce the gullible and destabilize the west?

Isn’t that how the Dems claimed COVID jumped from animal to human?

So why we would want people in this country that eat rodents? Start another plague?
Hey, I agree. Eating animals not specifically farmed for that purpose is weird.

But it's easy to be morally superior if you went to bed last night in a warm home with a full belly.

Not to worry, Lisa, even with a full belly and a roof over your head, you still manage to be an awful person.

Isn’t that how the Dems claimed COVID jumped from animal to human?

So why we would want people in this country that eat rodents? Start another plague?
Yup.

You can shoot wood pigeon in the UK, which I used to. Just take the breast meat off, slightly cook it with garlic and butter, and it just melts in your mouth. Rabbit meat is quite expensive because it's farmed, and don't eat wild rabbit du to myxomatosis.

As for rodent eating, that meat was probably in the Dominican Republic sausages when I went late 90's!! I think they eat rats in Vietnam.

Totally the same as eating a swan!

You people will say any stupid thing to disparage brown people.

Have you ever been to a restaurant before? Some of them serve duck.
Stupid, ducks aren’t beautiful and Gentle majestic creatures

Serious though, if you ever walk by a group of swan and the male (gander?) thinks you’re getting too close to his women, see how gentle and majestic they are…..

Stupid, ducks aren’t beautiful and Gentle majestic creatures

Serious though, if you ever walk by a group of swan and the male (gander?) thinks you’re getting too close to his women, see how gentle and majestic they are…..

"Endangered" is vegan-speak for delicious ... but I agree with you about swans ... just I think ducks are as beautiful and graceful ...

Maybe I live to close to California ... because we really do have an abundance of food here ... going out and killing a duck for dinner is more expense than just buying a California raised duck at the local market (and probably safer) ... and there's WAY more deer running around loose than dogs and cats ...

Anyone who eats an eagle is getting paid to say so ... though the Interstate is lousy with them in winter ...

:wink:

"The Left: “No one is eating people’s pets.”

Which means we’re 1 week away from:

“Why do you care that people are eating pets.”

3 weeks from:

“Why eating pets is a good thing.”

And 4 weeks from:

“Refusing to eat pets is white supremacy.”

Hey, I agree. Eating animals not specifically farmed for that purpose is weird.

^ That's a matter of perspective. I think eating any animals is weird.

Doesn't matter if they were specifically "farmed" to be food, hunted, grabbed out of a pond, or whatever.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back