Kamala trounces trump in debate

And now the sitting president supports Trump.

1726103061468.png

Perhaps because a city manager is often the highest authority in a city. They often appoint the chief of police.
No, the highest authority in the mayor.
ABC news is so deep in their political bias and propaganda they failed to report the story now that have to lie and tell you if they did not report it, it did not happen

Notice all the republican attempts to distract from the terrible and insane part trump played in the debate. He was truly pathetic. What was your honest opinion of trump's performance. I 'd say he aced it as a clown. Kamala was totally together, on top of her game and full of optimism and good will. Just what this country needs. Cannot post links with this phone. Please someone who responds post the debate. Thanks , Stan. For the idiots who say " link ". Not necessary for anyone who watched the debate.
Trump was debating; Kamala was performing a roll.
If this focus group of undecided voters is any indication, the debate last night was an unmitigated disaster for Trump.

Out of 25 undecided voters, Harris gained at least 4 Trump voters and solidified her voters even more. --

View attachment 1010112

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elec...ate-voter-poll/?itid=hp_most-read_p002_f009_2
WaPo? Are you kidding?

Biden and kKamala delivered more than trump ever did. Kamala will no doubt deliver even more with her landslide win. Wait till you see how many red and purple states turn blue. It's going to be beautiful. Hope and prosperity for everyone beats just giving the rich everything anyday.
What exactly has Kamala delivered?

ABC news is so deep in their political bias and propaganda they failed to report the story now that have to lie and tell you if they did not report it, it did not happen
If the city has a mayor. Some do not.

Springfield , Ohio has a mayor. Guess they couldn't get a hold of him. Or the city manager was readily available but I'm sure the mayor would have said the same thing. The whole idea is Crazy.

Springfield , Ohio has a mayor. Guess they couldn't get a hold of him. Or the city manager was readily available but I'm sure the mayor would have said the same thing. The whole idea is Crazy.
Unless you look to Haiti where these people fled, where they were starving, where they ate dirt, rats, cats, and dogs to survive.

If ABC reported the news you would know this and the NEWS STATION would need no fact checking

Trump was debating; Kamala was performing a roll.

WaPo? Are you kidding?
Yeah.....I should read MAGAfucktards.com, like you do.

Did these 25 people lie to the Washington Post, you idiot?

It's a moronic MAGA fucktard reflex just to question a source, without even considering what the source was. -- 25 people telling the WaPo what they thought before the debate and after the debate.

Unless you look to Haiti where these people fled, where they were starving, where they ate dirt, rats, cats, and dogs to survive.

If ABC reported the news you would know this and the NEWS STATION would need no fact checking
They are no longer in Haiti. It would be hard-pressed to find ( not saying you couldn't find an isolated incident ) someone doing such a thing in America. I ate one meal a day potatoes , 1 egg and a slice of bread for a couple weeks when I was between jobs once when I was young. Stretched last $5.00 and washed my uniforms in the kitchen sink. Poor planning , never again !

The truth is below. It's unbelievable how stupid and gullible you MAGA dipshits are. I feel embarrassed just pointing this out to you hopeless cavemen. --

The allegation, based on scattered social media posts drawing on photos and stories far from Springfield, unspooled over several days into a twisted and demagogued message that Trump amplified on the debate stage for tens of millions of viewers. The moment highlighted how the real issues facing American towns can turn almost instantly into politically fruitful — and potentially dangerous — campaign fodder, particularly when they involve race or migrants.

Three days after the rumor became national news, no credible accounts of pets being abducted or eaten in Springfield have been documented.

Just because some MAGA imbecile politician like Trump also believes this idiocy doesn't give it credibility.

Forum List

Back