A true view of what Republicans are.

Are any of those sources right wing sources? Or are they all left wing?

Let see, I was a door to door salesman from 1988 to 1998 and it was in Florida. As such, what are the chances that every door that I went to was leftist?
Really? Because there are a lot of websites out there that refute the accusations levied against Trump. That’s data. So what makes your data more right than theirs?

Something to do with the fact that accusations by people don't turn into grand jury actions, folllowed by actual court cases where peers decide whether you are guilty or not. Getting convicted of scamming people through an online university and having to pay $25 million dollars (and paying it), getting convicted of scamming people with a charity that was used by Trump himself (no charity received any funds) and being given a $2 million fine (and paying it), being accused of sexual misconduct and getting an $86 million judgement against you and appealing it and losing the appeal and as such, having to pay it, would suggest that my information about Trump is valid data, no?
Do you actually listen to objective arguments or do you dismiss, out of hand, any evidence to support trump? If you don’t, then it would be impossible to prove you wrong, not because you are right, but because you refuse to listen to any argument that doesn’t coincide with your own.

I absolutely listen to information given that has data, statistics, and facts attached to it. Unfortunately, no one defending Trump has yet give any data, statistics of facts that would support his view
Blind by choice is a purely subjective observation, depending on the sources you choose to listen to. If you dismiss any argument based on the source, someone else could do the same to you. There are those who think, based on the evidence they see, that lefty’s are blind by choice.

If I research and come up with data that refutes your, where does that leave us? Will you believe it?

Absolutely, as long as it is based on data, statistics, and facts. Opinion pieces do not enter into that category.
There is a source of information that contradicts every assertion you’ve made. Take your videos that you’ve posted. There are videos out there that would paint the left in the same light. Why didn’t you post those? Those are data as well, but you didn’t post them, so it would appear you went looking for a biased data set to make your post. Doing so skews your data and statistics. Doing research and letting the data lead you means you search for data from both sides of the argument.

Because my posts are about Trump (the person). I am not here to debate politics (though sometimes I can and do). I am here to show how bad Trump is COMPARED to anyone else. I consider Trump to be the lowest kind of a person there is, meaning that unless you can PROVE that someone running against him is WORSE, I will continue to key and talk about Trump.

Now that I have answered your questions, why have you NEVER admitted to anything that Trump has publicly and repeatedly done (and especially said himself) wrong?

Here is George Carlin on what Republicans are:

and here is George Carlin on Republicans

and here is George Carlin on Republican Pro-lifers

and last but not least, a correct view on Politicians (on both sides)

George Carlin was a great comic but he was great because he had a way of bringing reality to you in a way you could relate to it. Laughing is makes people PAY ATTENTION to what faces us

Carlin is room temperature. Those are old routines from his nasty leftist later years.

Carlin is room temperature. Those are old routines from his nasty leftist later years.
Yeah but the history of people (and how they do things) goes back centuries, meaning that Carlin's routines are actually recent and clearly shows how Republicans do things as always

Forum List

Back