Is it just me or do others feel like conservatism has taken a gut punch recently?

He is the epitome of truth.
Does he often use hyperbole and showmanship to convey those truths, yes he does.
Does Joe Biden kill new born babies? Is that hyperbole? Or just a fucking lie?

Is Trumps crowds larger than MLK's? Is that hyperbole? Or a fucking lie?

Are the Harris crowds real or AI generated? Is that hyperbole? Or a fucking lie?

Trump is a fucking liar! And you are a dumbass if you believe what this grifter says.

I daresay that a great many people want to leave their family/children better off than they were. I assume you would want the gov't to benefit from everyone's death, right? Who's going to bust ass then? You don't think businesses should be inherited? What you suggest would significantly disincentivize hard work and investments.
If We Let People Be Born on Third Base, We Will Let Them Steal Home

Sex-on-demand with his employees would also be a motivation, but we don't let the bosses have their way in everything. We have to take pay cuts to finance Boss, Jr.'s future or even his present self-indulgence.

No one has a right to pick winners and losers in the next generation. The competitive playing field is the property of those with talent. Worth, not birth. Putting these no-talent Daddy moochers in Head Start is a major disincentive to rational competition, except for the "Born to Rule" egomaniacs' no-talent bootlickers, who get a kick out of Preppies and themselves being more successful than the unfunded talented. This way of getting ahead is a successpool.

You also worship workoholic zombies frantically swimming against the heiristocratic current. No matter how much they brag about being self-made, they prove their bitterness about what they had done to themselves by insisting that their heirs have it made.

The RichKid Reich does not allow us to compare these unearned privileges, the original Affirmative Action, with anything similar, such as pro athletes passing on their positions to their sons. Then the major leagues would soon become a joke, as are we in this Preppy Republic.

Let the Plutes take care of their children as children, which doesn't affect the competitive playing field. Cut the spoiled brats off at age 18. Let them struggle in student poverty and take out heavy student loans. If they can't make it without Daddy holding their hands from cradle to grave, let them be looked at as whiners jealous of natural talent.

As for taxes, why tax the living, including the rich, instead of the dead? This slavish superstition about "Like Father, Like Son" is as primitive and irrational as belief in ghosts. Or zombies, who seem to be alive only because they are animated by the dead. Progress dies when the dead live on.

Last edited:
If We Let People Be Born on Third Base, We Will Let Them Steal Home

Sex-on-demand with his employees would also be a motivation, but we don't let the bosses have their way in everything. We have to take pay cuts to finance Boss, Jr.'s future or even his present self-indulgence. No one has a right to pick winners and losers in the next generation, which is the property of those with talent. Worth, not birth. Putting these no-talent Daddy moochers is a major disincentive to rational competition, except for their no-talent bootlickers, who get a kick out of Preppies and themselves being more successful than the unfunded talented. This way of getting ahead is a successpool. You also have workoholic zombies frantically swimming against the heiristocratic current. No matter how much they brag about being self-made, they prove their bitterness about what they had done to themselves by insisting that their heirs have it made.

The RichKid Reich does not allow us to compare these unearned privileges, the original Affirmative Action, with anything similar, such as pro athletes passing on their positions to their sons. Then the major leagues would soon become a joke, as are we.

Let the Plutes take care of their children as children, which doesn't affect the competitive playing field. Cut the spoiled brats off at age 18. Let them struggle in student poverty and take out heavy student loans. If they can't make it without Daddy holding their hands from cradle to grave, let them be looked at as whiners jealous of natural talent.

As for taxes, why tax the living instead of the dead? This slavish superstition about "Like Father, Like Son" is as primitive and irrational as belief in ghosts. Or zombies, who seem to be alive only because they are animated by the dead. Progress dies when the dead live on.

You're nuts.

This is related to, but also in addition to my thread about Trump being less popular or Harris being more popular. Now I could be wrong about that and also wrong about my idea that conservatism has taken a gut punch recently in the USA.

Correct me if I’m wrong but the way I see it is modern day conservatism actually reminds us a lot of the traditional Democrats of the 20th century and before that. Men and women who stood up for patriotism and honoring those who gave us America and not only this, but those who expanded this country that we live in today. And that’s why for example I honor Andrew Jackson with my screen name. Because he was a great man who was misunderstood or vilified wrongly today by the left . He was no better or worse than the Indian, African, Asian or Jew of his time.

But do others feel this? And maybe it’s because of the mass media or Hollywood. People might be asking themselves how they feel about Christianity in the USA in light of the fact that we have LGBT marriage or even this radical idea of kids getting sex change operations, which is on a whole different level compared to gay marriage. There will be those who will say “well in previous Christian societies They were even more liberal than we are today”. Others will say such things have nothing to do with Christianity, but perhaps they could be found in previous societies. Although I don’t think we can ever find a kid getting a sex operation in any society.

I feel like the Democratic Party needs to bring back traditional values or else the countries in for even more radical change. Because I feel like Republicans have failed us big time. I don’t see Republicans putting forth a Bill to build a gigantic statue of George Washington, for example. Or simply do something to rebuild the statues of great Christian European men of history that have been destroyed or vandalized by the radical criminal left. It’s Almost as if a lot of Republicans are trying to placate to the left in this country. At least that’s how I feel about the issues.

No, I really don't. I feel almost helpless the Democracks have led us on a path to 1984, while they appear to be winning under the communist agenda spelled out so long ago.

Does Joe Biden kill new born babies? Is that hyperbole? Or just a fucking lie?

Is Trumps crowds larger than MLK's? Is that hyperbole? Or a fucking lie?

Are the Harris crowds real or AI generated? Is that hyperbole? Or a fucking lie?

Trump is a fucking liar! And you are a dumbass if you believe what this grifter says.

It is true - Biden's policies do allow for that.

Probably, Times where way different then.

Hard to tell -

Name a president in the past 100 years who governed more conservatively than Trump? You can't do it.

This post is not only weird, it is...
bird_56___cuckoo_4_cocoa_puffs_by_masterkrypton_d49chro-fullview.jpg

This is related to, but also in addition to my thread about Trump being less popular or Harris being more popular. Now I could be wrong about that and also wrong about my idea that conservatism has taken a gut punch recently in the USA.

Correct me if I’m wrong but the way I see it is modern day conservatism actually reminds us a lot of the traditional Democrats of the 20th century and before that. Men and women who stood up for patriotism and honoring those who gave us America and not only this, but those who expanded this country that we live in today. And that’s why for example I honor Andrew Jackson with my screen name. Because he was a great man who was misunderstood or vilified wrongly today by the left . He was no better or worse than the Indian, African, Asian or Jew of his time.

But do others feel this? And maybe it’s because of the mass media or Hollywood. People might be asking themselves how they feel about Christianity in the USA in light of the fact that we have LGBT marriage or even this radical idea of kids getting sex change operations, which is on a whole different level compared to gay marriage. There will be those who will say “well in previous Christian societies They were even more liberal than we are today”. Others will say such things have nothing to do with Christianity, but perhaps they could be found in previous societies. Although I don’t think we can ever find a kid getting a sex operation in any society.

I feel like the Democratic Party needs to bring back traditional values or else the countries in for even more radical change. Because I feel like Republicans have failed us big time. I don’t see Republicans putting forth a Bill to build a gigantic statue of George Washington, for example. Or simply do something to rebuild the statues of great Christian European men of history that have been destroyed or vandalized by the radical criminal left. It’s Almost as if a lot of Republicans are trying to placate to the left in this country. At least that’s how I feel about the issues.
By David French
Opinion Columnist

I believe life begins at conception. If I lived in Florida, I would support the state’s heartbeat bill and vote against the referendum seeking to liberalize Florida’s abortion laws. I supported the Dobbs decision and I support well-drafted abortion restrictions at the state and federal levels. I was a pro-life lawyer who worked for pro-life legal organizations. While I want prospective parents to be able to use I.V.F. to build their families, I do not believe that unused embryos should simply be discarded — thrown away as no longer useful.

But I’m going to vote for Kamala Harris in 2024 and — ironically enough — I’m doing it in part to try to save conservatism.
Here’s what I mean.

To Save Conservatism From Itself, I Am Voting for Harris​

Aug. 11, 2024

Forum List

Back