Chester woman, 55, arrested over false posts about Southport murders

because he is a partisan who doesn’t care about the truth. He just enjoys his political opposition being jailed.
Tommy speaks political soundbite rhetoric, kinda Labour old school. Now, I would have said it's in his Corbynite pamphlet because Corbyn is a Commie and I was quite sure Tommy was a Commie as well. But there seems to be a strange sparkle between Tommy and Keir Starmer, and Starmer is a Marxist.

So the plot thickens. So now on my reading list is Marxism, it isn't an area that I've read up on before. I already do and read a billion things, my book backlog is increasing, and it's increased by one more.

Last edited:
Tommy speaks political soundbite rhetoric, kinda Labour old school. Now, I would have said it's in his Corbynite pamphlet because Corbyn is a Commie and I was quite sure Tommy was a Commie as well. But there seems to be a strange sparkle between Tommy and Keir Starmer, and Starmer is a Marxist.

So the plot thickens. So now on my reading list is Marxism, it isn't an area that I've read up on before. I already do and read a billion things, my book backlog is increasing, and it's increased by one more.

It seems just mentioning Tommy Robinson is verboten now. The Jeremy Vine show was just cut and sent to a break, after a member of the public phone-in brought up Robinson’s name.

So should this evil woman be set free ? She is calling for murder.
Its a good job ahe didnt shout Allahu Akbar or you would want her hung on the spot..
15 months is lenient. A muslim would have got 5 years at least.

From Darren Grimes:

I’m on GB News 12 - 3 today. Hopefully I don’t say anything that triggers an arrest warrant. But hey, prison doesn’t sound too bad? Roof over your head, 3 meals a day and regular sex.
😂

I cant be arsed watching that. Ive seen her before spoutung hate.
Indeed some of the Media scumbags need arresting for race hate they have been helping to radicalise youths in this Country for years and we have seen the result with attempted murder and trying to burn Hotels down and Mosques, i can also think of at least two MPs who should be arrested for the same thing i think you will know who they are.

Indeed some of the Media scumbags need arresting for race hate they have been helping to radicalise youths in this Country for years and we have seen the result with attempted murder and trying to burn Hotels down and Mosques, i can also think of at least two MPs who should be arrested for the same thing i think you will know who they are.

You’re not exactly a bag of fun, are you? :eek:

From Darren Grimes:

I’m on GB News 12 - 3 today. Hopefully I don’t say anything that triggers an arrest warrant. But hey, prison doesn’t sound too bad? Roof over your head, 3 meals a day and regular sex.
😂
Grimes is a little piece of shit i feel like giving him a smack everytime i see him which i not very often i am happy to say.

Indeed some of the Media scumbags need arresting for race hate they have been helping to radicalise youths in this Country for years and we have seen the result with attempted murder and trying to burn Hotels down and Mosques.
Fake News!

Only 2 ?

It seems just mentioning Tommy Robinson is verboten now. The Jeremy Vine show was just cut and sent to a break, after a member of the public phone-in brought up Robinson’s name.
Robinson works for the Israelis, notice all those Israeli flags at the scumbags rallies? just another example of the Zionist lobby interfering with our politics again.

Forum List

Back