What bi-partisan senate immigration Bill? Is that a democrat lie? (Poll)

Are democrats lying about the "bi-partisan" Senate Immigration Bill being killed in the House?

• Yes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Neither party can get 60 votes in the senate, so it is what it is without new legislation.
I like Trump's closed border policy.
You apparently like Biden's open border policy.
The bipartisan border bill probably could have if Trump and MAGA hadn’t been so threatened by the prospect of Congress doing their job.

The bipartisan border bill probably could have if Trump and MAGA hadn’t been so threatened by the prospect of Congress doing their job.
It was a bad bill

All biden wanted was money for foreign aid

Border security was an afterthought

It’s was a negotiation and compromise.

Is the bipartisan bill worse than no bill?
You may still have faith in senate repubs to practice statecraft instead of politics

But I know them too well for that

You may still have faith in senate repubs to practice statecraft instead of politics

But I know them too well for that
You made Republicans what they are. If the party no longer has people who want to govern, it’s because you made it impossible for those people to remain in office.

Legislation does not automatically “make government bigger”. You really will make any excuse for Republicans.

Just playing the probabilities.

Harris' idea of controlling prices fits right in.

Show me one piece of legislation from the our vaunted federal clown show that reduces the size of government.

You made Republicans what they are.
I vote Republican so some of the responsibility is mine

I’m not a hide-in-the-bushes democrat posing as a non partisan voter such as some of the libs on this forum

I vote Republican so some of the responsibility is mine

I’m not a hide-in-the-bushes democrat posing as a non partisan voter such as some of the libs on this forum
Whatever floats your boat.

MAGA has made it all but impossible for Congress to do anything. They abhor compromise which is fundamental to the republic. It’s a concept our very constitution was based on.

You mean impossible for dems to enact their soros/davos globalist agenda

I hope so
You realize that when you compromise, the other side gets some of what they want.

If you can’t tolerate that, then Congress can’t accomplish anything you do want.

You realize that when you compromise, the other side gets some of what they want.

If you can’t tolerate that, then Congress can’t accomplish anything you do want.
If you want them to accomplish anything.

This country was founded on the idea that you would hardly know they existed.

It's a
Democrat talking points are that House Republicans failed to solve the border and immigration mess by not passing the "bi-partisan" Senate Bill, as directed by Trump.

The truth is that the Senate Bill did NOT pass the Senate!! So there is no "bi-partisan" Senate Bill.

Border bill fails Senate test vote as Democrats seek to underscore Republican resistance​

It's a sign of the Old Weird Guy and mini me's poison that you have to lie like a whore

If you want them to accomplish anything.

This country was founded on the idea that you would hardly know they existed.
A silly caricature that’s not really true. The constitution came about because the articles of confederation created too weak of a federal government.

Forum List

Back