The Republicans (RINOs) are going to completely screw us again with the senate border bill

This is a classic Dem lawless scheme. Create a mess so huge that at some point we are forced to just gift these illegals amnesty, citizenship and the right to vote Dem in our elections.

So your contention is that it’s not the fault of businesses that hire illegals because their competitors do it?
Yes thats my contention

When the choice is hire illegals or go bankrupt which would you choose?

They can't SCAM seek asylum if we cap asylum at pre-SCAM levels. 98% of those claiming asylum are SCAMS, encouraged by Democrats as a means of doing an end run around immigration law. Dems know this, yet release them into our country knowing it will be years before they get an asylum hearing they won't even show up to. It's a Dem SCAM, they are betting that after having been here for years even though they never qualified for asylum in the first place that we will be forced into letting them stay.

Democrats are the biggest SCAM artists on the planet, f'ing traitors!

Most of them will stay. They'll have a kid and qualify to stay. Or they'll find a decent job and a sponsor.

Democrats are scam artist? For sure. But 80% of the GOP are RINO's. And they're weak af. Even Trump caved on immigration. He's a RINO too, who only brings tough talk to the table.

FFS, about all he did was beg Pelosi for border money.

If you look at the stats, months before the election, asylum seekers numbers were on a steep incline.

I'm not a fan but at least Mike Lee laid out how the swamp is the swamp. And why everyday Americans and even the people we elect, really have no say in Washington.....The Firm is a fine name for it.

And Eye Patch McCain has nothing to say about the House Border Security bill, HR2, being buried under the senate building by Chuck Schumer for the last eight months. Schumer has sat on a border security bill since May of last year. Go fuck yourself, Eye Patch.

yeh, I'm no fan of Crenshaw. And now I am less so after hearing he is for this Dimrat-endorsed bill.

There doesn't need to be ONE MORE DAMN bill on the border issue. The laws still in place suffice!

Yay, Governor Abbott and all the R governors who support him (us)

:)

Walls and fences help impede entrance into an area, which is why Biden welded the border fence open.

Tomorrow we will learn men can't have babies.
briben didn't open the gates around the White House, did he?

I haven't heard

We will DEPORT their ass and fuck this anchor baby BS.

Yeah well, if you're counting on Trump to do that, you're not going to get it. DeSantis was going to do that. But you Trump supporters threw him under the bus.

LMAO.. Y'alls plan B is now Haley. Way to go. :rolleyes:

Your Dem slip is showing, no surprise there.

Nothing "dem" about me. I'm just pointing out your support for weak ass RINO's. Dem-lites. Republicrats......

Seriously, if you don't know the difference between fiscal conservatives and democrats, you're part of the problem.

Now we know what's in the bill. It's exactly what we were told. No surprises.

Its' a good bipartisan bill that will reduce illegal immigration considerably.
You don’t understand any part of the bill. Face facts. You didn’t even read it and you surely wouldn’t be able to decipher it.
Are you ready to admit that you're a flaming idiot or are you going to continue with babbling your nonsense?
You have established that you are a complete wastenofnprotoplasm, you lie, you have no credibility and I admit it’s pointless to try to educate a stupid liar such as you.

Yes thats my contention

When the choice is hire illegals or go bankrupt which would you choose?
So you’re a corporate shill that doesn’t really want the immigration problem fixed.

Thank you

Go away now

You don’t understand any part of the bill. Face facts. You didn’t even read it and you surely wouldn’t be able to decipher it.

You have established that you are a complete wastenofnprotoplasm, you lie, you have no credibility and I admit it’s pointless to try to educate a stupid liar such as you.

I've read summaries by far more reliable sources than you and the other MAGA idiots (aka MAGGOTS).

The only real problems with the bill are:

1. The thresholds for shutting down the border may be too high - that could be negotiated.

2. It will successfully reduce illegal immigration and deprive Trump and other Republicans of using illegal immigration as an issue in the upcoming election.

3. It does not include money to build Trump's wall.

4. It includes $60 Billion in aid to Ukraine - Putin objects to that and has ordered Mikey J. & the rest of the Republicans to kill this bill.

Vladimer has said 'NYET' so all the MAGGOTS must follow his orders.

So you’re a corporate shill that doesn’t really want the immigration problem fixed.

Thank you

Go away now
You didnt answer the question

Do you prefer banktuptcy?

I've read summaries by far more reliable sources than you and the other MAGA idiots (aka MAGGOTS).

The only real problems with the bill are:

1. The thresholds for shutting down the border may be too high - that could be negotiated.

2. It will successfully reduce illegal immigration and deprive Trump and other Republicans of using illegal immigration as an issue in the upcoming election.

3. It does not include money to build Trump's wall.

4. It includes $60 Billion in aid to Ukraine - Putin objects to that and has ordered Mikey J. & the rest of the Republicans to kill this bill.

Vladimer has said 'NYET' so all the MAGGOTS must follow his orders.
You wouldn’t know if summaries are accurate you douchebag.

The threshold number is absurd on its face.

It has no chance of being successful given those completely insane numbers.

It wouldn’t be Trump’s wall. And it surely doesn’t include anything for that. Another deal breaker.

And your fiction about Putin is as stupid as most of the crap you spew.

Third, and last time, I gave you my response. You seem upset that I called you out for your lie.

You seem to be incapable of contradicting the main point of my post, so you harp on the insignificant part.

I'm not going to hunt down Trump's statement where he said that he was against the Border Bill because it undermined his election strategy. I saw it on the news that's all I remember.

However, as you know, that was not the main point of my post. So, either comment on the main point of my post or STFU!

You wouldn’t know if summaries are accurate you douchebag.

The threshold number is absurd on its face.

It has no chance of being successful given those completely insane numbers.

It wouldn’t be Trump’s wall. And it surely doesn’t include anything for that. Another deal breaker.

And your fiction about Putin is as stupid as most of the crap you spew.

There are plenty of summaries online - from much more trustworthy sources than you MAGGOTS.

If the threshold numbers are too high, then Mikey J. should negotiate lower thresholds.

If the Republicans are holding out for the stupid wall, then the Democrats should give them their stupid wall - and let them choke on it when it proves to be a failure.

The fact is that you don't care what's in the bill, all you care about is that Putin's puppet is against the bill - so you're against it.

This isn't about border security - it's about withholding aid to Ukraine.

Forum List

Back