The Republicans (RINOs) are going to completely screw us again with the senate border bill

You seem to be incapable of contradicting the main point of my post, so you harp on the insignificant part.

What was the "main point" of your post? I see a blatant partisan lie in a post, and I safely assume the rest of post is partisan bullshit.
I'm not going to hunt down Trump's statement where he said that he was against the Border Bill because it undermined his election strategy. I saw it on the news that's all I remember.

However, as you know, that was not the main point of my post. So, either comment on the main point of my post or STFU!
You can't find it, becasue you posted a lie. Again, no need to lash out at me for calling you out on your lies. Simple fix, stop lying.

You didnt answer the question

Do you prefer banktuptcy?
False choice.

Enforce the laws against hiring illegals and the problem gets solved.

You refuse to back that . You don’t really want this problem dealt with

What was the "main point" of your post? I see a blatant partisan lie in a post, and I safely assume the rest of post is partisan bullshit.

You can't find it, becasue you posted a lie. Again, no need to lash out at me for calling you out on your lies. Simple fix, stop lying.

You are so full of shit!

You know what my post asked, but you can't answer it.

You be a lyin' bag-o-shit!!!

Enforce the laws against hiring illegals and the problem gets solved.
There arent enough Deep State foot soldiers to police the millions of businesses in America

Assuming they even wanted to

If libs are serious about stopping the invasion do it at the border

There arent enough Deep State foot soldiers to police the millions of businesses in America

Any other excuses you wanna make for not fixing this?

Sounds like the same approach as the war on drugs

How’s that working out?

Any other excuses you wanna make for not fixing this?
Can we jail democrat mayors (or any public official) who alert the public to when and where ICE is going to raid next?

Make it a felony with mandatory jail time and a hefty fine?

Sounds like the same approach as the war on drugs

How’s that working out?
With fentanyl from china pouring across the mexican border carried by migrants its not going well

With fentanyl from china pouring across the mexican border carried by migrants its not going well
It may be coming across the border but NOT in pack backs of illegals

It’s coming across in cars and trucks

Can we jail democrat mayors (or any public official) who alert the public to when and where ICE is going to raid next?

How about we jail employers that repeatedly hire illegals

It may be coming across the border but NOT in pack backs of illegals

It’s coming across in cars and trucks
Dont kid yourself

Even children can be mules for the cartel on their way to the bordello

How about we jail employers that repeatedly hire illegals
Repeatedly or knowingly?

There is a difference since illegals can buy documents to make them look legal

But knowingly, sure

Cut off 100% of Federal funding for any sanctuary state/city. 100%

Forum List

Back