Lawyer: Capitol Cop Who Shot Ashli Babbitt 'Ambushed' Her on Jan. 6 Without Warning

569503a59a55d8ec1119862b92ab4d0a7b89a88564d7dc437867a6f154b60181_1.jpg

"That she is climbing thru a window?"

You say "climbed."

I say..."charged through a violently breached police barricade towards officers who were being threatened by the mob she led".
------
Redux: :

'The pressing question one need ask is:
'What was she doing jumping into a violently smashed entry towards our Congressional representatives.....after being loudly and assertively ordered to not enter?

What was she thinking?
Why did she think she had a right to breach a barrier in the Capitol of the United States of America that was specifically erected to keep her and her co-attackers away....'

You say "climbed."

I say..."charged through a violently breached police barricade towards officers who were being threatened by the mob she led".
------
Redux: :

'The pressing question one need ask is:
'What was she doing jumping into a violently smashed entry towards our Congressional representatives.....after being loudly and assertively ordered to not enter?

What was she thinking?
Why did she think she had a right to breach a barrier in the Capitol of the United States of America that was specifically erected to keep her and her co-attackers away....'
Climbed...charged.

Is this the standard for using lethal force on an unarmed protester...

Yes or no?

"That didn't happen."
The video...from different angles....shows otherwise.

The Sequel:

What was she thinking?

The video...from different angles....shows otherwise.

The Sequel:

What was she thinking?
Show me this different angle that shows her attacking anyone. She has one hand on each side of the window frame when she is shot.

Produce a video of her attacking or admit you are lying.

OK.

So just to be clear.

Your position is lethal force is justified against unarmed protestors/rioters that break into occupied buildings.
Why is it if the cops tell a black person to stop and they don't stop and the cops shoot and kill them, you claim the cop was justified. Now in this case she is trying to enter into an OFF LIMITS part of the Capitol by force, doesn't stop when given commands to do so, gets shot and killed and now you want to claim it is murder. Talk about hypocrisy.

Talk about hypocrisy.
Exactly.

That's the point.

You had an opportunity here to not be a hypocrite.

You chose to defend that which you claimed to oppose to score political points.

Telling the world you were completely full of shit all along.

It's not principle, it's just politics.

Exactly.

That's the point.

You had an opportunity here to not be a hypocrite.

You chose to defend that which you claimed to oppose to score political points.

Telling the world you were completely full of shit all along.

It's not principle, it's just politics.
Actually I haven't defended anyone, I am just pointing out the obvious.

Forum List

Back