Lawyer: Capitol Cop Who Shot Ashli Babbitt 'Ambushed' Her on Jan. 6 Without Warning

One does not need a job description.
In a democratic republic, all rights are supposed to be equal, and based entirely only on inherent rights of individuals.
That means you can switch around different individuals and roles, to see if an action is legal.

And while I disagree with the protestors, they believed a crime had been committed in the election process, and that they were acting as the police.
The guard who shot had no more authority than a janitor at a bowling alley.
Being a cop does not create any additional authority at all, and the capital is no more sacred than any private business.

You can't break into the Capitol... You can't have a riot in the Capitol... You can't break into a bowling alley and have a riot either.

It is offensive for you to compare police shooting the leader of a mob attacking members of Congress to police killing an unarmed man in handcuffs who is begging for his life
Tough bloody luck; choke on it!!!

Greg

You are just pathetic. Do you condone a mob breaking into the Capitol? You forget the US Constitution and the rule of law. Do you realize how utterly stupid Trump is to think he could instigate this?
You are saying they should have SHOT those protesters years ago?? No argument from me on that one. lmao

Greg

You are saying they should have SHOT those protesters years ago?? No argument from me on that one. lmao

Greg

Do you remember the Taskforce for 21st Century Policing? It was implemented to restore respect for and confidence in Law Enforcement.

Trump threw it out and took a hardline, violent approach in his first speech to police officers.

Looters, vandals and arsonists should be arrested (or shot) That behavior is not civil disobedience. Dismissing legitament grievances is not the way forward.

Looters, vandals and arsonists should be arrested (or shot)
Yes

Most Americans are appalled by the soft-on-crime policy of the dems

Looters, vandals and arsonists should arrested and put in jail - or shot during the act

Yes

Most Americans are appalled by the soft-on-crime policy of the dems

Looters, vandals and arsonists should arrested and put in jail - or shot during the act

Mobbing the Capitol was during the Trump administration. Remember, Trump trashed the Taskforce on 21st Century Policing as soon as he took office.

Mobbing the Capitol was during the Trump administration.
As I recall one woman was shot and killed and hundreds more are rotting in jail without a trial

While the true insurrectionists in ANTIFA and Black LIES Matter and still running free

This is a lie.

Babbitt was appropriately and lawfully killed while committing an act of treason and domestic terrorism.

She is solely responsible for her death; she has only herself to blame.
Baloney she was unarmed and jumping through a window. You Dimmers are so full of pelosi you have botox coming out your ears. That lady was murdered.

Forum List

Back