Chester woman, 55, arrested over false posts about Southport murders

So inciting riots and murder is a protected form of speech ? That would explain the murder epidemic in the US. We dont want that here. We value our freedoms.
I never said any such thing, I said, if you let government decide free speech, your speech will be dictated by the party in charge and you will not be able to protest any injustice. Tommy, this is twice in this thread you have tried to paint me in a light that you damn well know I am not.

bnnnmkk.jpg
hjjnjiiuujj.png
ghhnjkkkkool.jpg

Its not misleading to call for burning hotels. Its dangerous and a riminal offence.
If someone did it on the street they would be arrested..

I have no sympathy for these people..
Its the eqyuvalent of crying fire in a crowded theatre. You cant do that anywhere..

What would you do with people calling for fires in tower blocks ?. We have recent history of what happens.

We want our country back.

^^^If anyone wants to report this kind of hate speech to the UK authorities, here's a link to do so: http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org/

Make sure to capture the URL of the offending post and the screen name of the poster. The authorities will take it from there.

I absolutely will because no government that has ever been in the business of controlling speech and expression has been on the right side of history.
Oh Dear Kier could be the first PM to suffer the fastest no confidence vote in history at the way he's carrying on. The sheer bedlam over here from Labour is epic. I knew it was going to be a shit show, but the speed of which caught me out.

I never said any such thing, I said, if you let government decide free speech, your speech will be dictated by the party in charge and you will not be able to protest any injustice. Tommy, this is twice in this thread you have tried to paint me in a light that you damn well know I am not.
But that is what the people inciting murder are actually doing.

The entire country wants action on this.. For once they are right. Some of the convictions look weakish but I wasnt in court to hear all the evidence..

I understand what you are saying about the govt controlling what is said. but Ive never wanted to call for people to burn down a hotel. Ive never called for death to anyone. Im happy to lose those "rights".

But that is what the people inciting murder are actually doing.

The entire country wants action on this.. For once they are right. Some of the convictions look weakish but I wasnt in court to hear all the evidence..

I understand what you are saying about the govt controlling what is said. but Ive never wanted to call for people to burn down a hotel. Ive never called for death to anyone. Im happy to lose those "rights".
What about those that said they wished the assassins bullet would have killed Trump? Should those people have been arrested and charged? During the BLM riots, should those that had spurred the violence there been arrested? Should those that want to go to war with Muslims or Israeli’s be arrested? Where is the line drawn and who draws it? I would agree that this case as we learn more is over the top, but we must protect free speech or no one will have free speech, except the government and government is not a responsible group. I thank you for the civil debate because this advances views and thoughts and solutions, I may not agree with you but I respect you.

What about those that said they wished the assassins bullet would have killed Trump? Should those people have been arrested and charged? During the BLM riots, should those that had spurred the violence there been arrested? Should those that want to go to war with Muslims or Israeli’s be arrested? Where is the line drawn and who draws it? I would agree that this case as we learn more is over the top, but we must protect free speech or no one will have free speech, except the government and government is not a responsible group. I thank you for the civil debate because this advances views and thoughts and solutions, I may not agree with you but I respect you.
Its a rarity on here.

Forum List

Back