A true view of what Republicans are.

Here is George Carlin on what Republicans are:

and here is George Carlin on Republicans

and here is George Carlin on Republican Pro-lifers

and last but not least, a correct view on Politicians (on both sides)

George Carlin was a great comic but he was great because he had a way of bringing reality to you in a way you could relate to it. Laughing is makes people PAY ATTENTION to what faces us

^^^
A true view on what pathetic sock puppets are.

Well, reality throughout history has shown us that people rarely change. There have always been more assholes than intelligent people throughout history. So showing snippets that are 10 years old does not make one shred of difference because the Republicans were selfish people then and remain selfish people now.
The reality through time has shown that if you want to murder a shitload of people, in a hurry, install a leftist government.

Here is George Carlin on what Republicans are:

and here is George Carlin on Republicans

and here is George Carlin on Republican Pro-lifers

and last but not least, a correct view on Politicians (on both sides)

George Carlin was a great comic but he was great because he had a way of bringing reality to you in a way you could relate to it. Laughing is makes people PAY ATTENTION to what faces us

Seriously? The first video you say “here’s Carlin on republicans” when the video clearly says republicans AND democrats. Disingenuous?

Carlin was pretty much anti government and anti politics. He disliked both sides.

Seriously? The first video you say “here’s Carlin on republicans” when the video clearly says republicans AND democrats. Disingenuous?

Carlin was pretty much anti government and anti politics. He disliked both sides.
3 of the videos are about Republicans and 1 of the videos is about politicians, so your post is incorrect.

3 of the videos are about Republicans and 1 of the videos is about politicians, so your post is incorrect.

One of the videos was about republicans AND democrats, 2 of the videos were about conservatives and one of the videos was about “politicians”

Carlin wasn’t fond of any politics

Well, reality throughout history has shown us that people rarely change. There have always been more assholes than intelligent people throughout history. So showing snippets that are 10 years old does not make one shred of difference because the Republicans were selfish people then and remain selfish people now.
Kind of like Kamala who is suddenly against many of the agenda items she's advocated for the last 8 - 10 years. Gotcha.

Link please
He's confused with the $25 million the Trump University Scam Settlement.
Or Carroll's Defamation Case.
Or Trump Organization Stealing from Cancer Children.
Or trumps business Fraud.

trump is a fraud.

All I know is libs stole 250 million dollars earmarked for feeding the chirren during COVID

Get lost sicko. The only question is how long it will be until you get banned again.
Sicko? you truly have to look in the mirror because it is you that is a sicko. I mean, look at this post calling me a sicko!!! You are the one putting out the sick posts.

Accusingothers.jpg

I really am getting under your skin! Great.

Carlin was a freaking comedian. He's been dead for about 25 years and so has the democrat party.
Carlin

Well, it IS the wanker, after all. He's a liar, just like all the leftist traitors here.

Sicko? you truly have to look in the mirror because it is you that is a sicko. I mean, look at this post calling me a sicko!!! You are the one putting out the sick posts.

View attachment 1010457

I really am getting under your skin! Great.
No, you aren't getting under anyone's skin, wanker.

We simply get tired of your same old bullshit screeching.

Yeah, you keep on saying that but you never back up your statements.

I mean (as an example), I could say "Blueslegend" is a pedophile that belongs in prison". It certainly would be degrading to you but do I have any supporting facts that would give me the right to debase you that way?
US Vice President and President Biden used his son as a proxy to extract tens of millions of dollars from foreign hostile nations for his personal and his family's financial gain. The Biden crime famaily was paid to gain access and favor putting our National Security and our citizens at risk. That is treason.

Kind of like Kamala who is suddenly against many of the agenda items she's advocated for the last 8 - 10 years. Gotcha.
She did not lie (like Trump does). She has not said she is not against them, she has just said she is adjusting to the reality of the situation..............for now.

She clearly said that her basic beliefs have not changed, just that for not she will not be acting on them.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

She did not lie (like Trump does). She has not said she is not against them, she has just said she is adjusting to the reality of the situation..............for now.

She clearly said that her basic beliefs have not changed, just that for not she will not be acting on them.

BIG DIFFERENCE.
She lied in the debate .. multiple times. Sorry .. you're just wrong, and it goes against your point you made earlier. She's catering to appear more moderate while being the most liberal and extreme politician -- even to the left of Bernie Sanders, who continues to provide insights on this front.

US Vice President and President Biden used his son as a proxy to extract tens of millions of dollars from foreign hostile nations for his personal and his family's financial gain. The Biden crime famaily was paid to gain access and favor putting our National Security and our citizens at risk. That is treason.
You make all of these statements and yet there is not one shred of proof that is what happened.

On the other side of the coin, Trump has lost many of the accusations (like yours) but that were taken to court and he lost (based on the law). He is now a convicted felon and yet I have not seen you yet even accept that he is a criminal, while accusing someone that has never been even accused of something where he can be taken to court.

What a hypocrite you are, as well as a blind-by-choice debaser of anything you do not like.

Forum List

Back