Ex-CIA officer accused of spying for China pleads guilty in a Honolulu courtroom

I love living next to non-white people. Where and how did you get that because I see that will China’s medical school students are focused on the binary knowledge and skills sets, our medical schools need to carve out time for DEI. While China invests and emphasizes in math and science for its K-12, we put emphasis on subjective feelings even in our math and science courses. I just went through it with my kids so I witnessed it.

So, you suggested we invest in education like China and I expanded on how and why China is better.

Um, yeah, the fact that your go-to about why education in this country is bad is ranting about "DEI" shows your a fucking racist. Quite trying to pretend you aren't.

Um, yeah, the fact that your go-to about why education in this country is bad is ranting about "DEI" shows your a fucking racist. Quite trying to pretend you aren't.
Bullshit. You are quick to throw down the racist card as opposed to a more disciplined approach as to why and how DEI programs don’t cut into math and science coursework that China emphasizes.

A broader response is that the US Education System has less emphasis on critical thinking that math and science emphasizes. We put more emphasis on regurgitation.

Bullshit. You are quick to throw down the racist card as opposed to a more disciplined approach as to why and how DEI programs don’t cut into math and science coursework that China emphasizes.

A broader response is that the US Education System has less emphasis on critical thinking that math and science emphasizes. We put more emphasis on regurgitation.
Again, guy, whenever someone starts complaining about DEI, it's usually because they are a racist.

We have a lot of problems in education. The Teacher Unions are too strong, we don't engage parents enough, there's way too much inequality in the schools.

DEI and CRT aren't really the problem other than in the 'minds' of racists.

Again, guy, whenever someone starts complaining about DEI, it's usually because they are a racist.

We have a lot of problems in education. The Teacher Unions are too strong, we don't engage parents enough, there's way too much inequality in the schools.

DEI and CRT aren't really the problem other than in the 'minds' of racists.
I never mentioned DEI in this thread. I specifically said her actions created a cyber vulnerability and that it was a big fuck up. You think she solved a problem. You obviously know nothing about vulnerabilities that an unmanaged, rogue device can create.

I never mentioned DEI in this thread. I specifically said her actions created a cyber vulnerability and that it was a big fuck up. You think she solved a problem. You obviously know nothing about vulnerabilities that an unmanaged, rogue device can create.
Actually, you brought it up in Post 17. If you are going to lie, this is going to be a very short conversation.

Learn to cope with the ineptitude that is the the result of DEI. Yes, you are correct. The problem is, we won’t be successful with that model.

Except this guy wasn't hired because of DEI. He was hired because he was fluent in Mandarin.

We are a diverse society, and DEI only makes up for white privilege. I've worked with far more idiot beneficiaries of white privilege than affirmative action.

Ignorant people have fallen for the narrative that diversity supercedes competence. The Chinese absolutely wouldn’t dream of implementing such policies, even if they were a diverse society. It’s sad, but that is where we are, no thanks to liberals who continue to push this false narrative, among others.

Works on the assumption that white privilege implies competence. Again, worked with far too many idiots who were sleeping with the boss, related to the boss, or drinking buddies with the boss to believe that to be true.

Come on, man, get real.

Meaning, the Chinese don’t introduce DEI into their curriculums..

No, they don't. They also don't have everything focused on just STEM.

For instance, Chinese students are required to learn the four classics of Chinese literature.

A well rounded education is a good education.

Forum List

Back