Ex-CIA officer accused of spying for China pleads guilty in a Honolulu courtroom

You know, with the except of Clarance Thomas, I rarely hear of black dudes being charged with sexual harassment. It's almost always white guys. Why do you think that is?

Naturally it is because white people are bad. It is in our nature to be bad. We can't help ourselves. Other races are on much higher moral planes. Yeah, I get it.

Well, to start with, we can govern corporations. If they start price goguing, we can start asking question if that CEO really deserved 8 figures last year when his company lost money.

You are nuts. Price gouging isn't a thing in a free market unless we are talking about a monopoly or collusion, which we aren't.

One of the most notorious FBI traitors, Robert Hanssen, died in prison last year and now it seems that Secret Service agents are retiring by the dozen rather than face charges of negligence and worse and the CIA is in trouble. Who the hell can we trust while a mentally impaired president is in charge? We must be the laughing stock of the freaking world. Meanwhile the mainstream media tells us "don't worry, be happy and vote for a corrupt democrat".

This is one of the reasons I send my kids to private school. I realize that everyone can't do that and they shouldn't have to in order to avoid this type of indoctrination and nonsense. I don't think the average Democrat has a clue that educational indoctrination is taking place in the US or just how dangerous it is.
We are blessed because our sons have good STEM minds and are on those tracks in college. At the time, we told them to just appease the instructor on the irrelevant content and focus the coursework that aligned with relevant knowledge transfer and skills set enhancement.

Naturally it is because white people are bad. It is in our nature to be bad. We can't help ourselves. Other races are on much higher moral planes. Yeah, I get it.

Pretty much. The last 400 years kind of prove white folks are just the worst.

You are nuts. Price gouging isn't a thing in a free market unless we are talking about a monopoly or collusion, which we aren't.
Silly boy thinks we have a free market.

How does that make things better for American workers? In ten years, you'll be whining about how India is becoming too powerful.
If it prevents china from fulfilling its mercantile plans American workers are better off in the long run

India is not our enemy but communist china is

If it prevents china from fulfilling its mercantile plans American workers are better off in the long run

India is not our enemy but communist china is

Not really. China is the biggest trading partner for most of Asia, South America, and Africa.

We need to invest in education, infrastructure, and national unity, not whine about how China is beating us at our own game.

Not really. China is the biggest trading partner for most of Asia, South America, and Africa.

We need to invest in education, infrastructure, and national unity, not whine about how China is beating us at our own game.
Thats not etched in stone

China worked hard to establish hegemony and we have to work just as hard to remain free

Most countries have learned the hard way that china is a cruel master and would welcome doing more trade with America

Thats not etched in stone

China worked hard to establish hegemony and we have to work just as hard to remain free

Most countries have learned the hard way that china is a cruel master and would welcome doing more trade with America
Uh, guy, China is probably better loved around the world than we are.

China helps countries build ports and roads.

We drop bombs.

Uh, guy, China is probably better loved around the world than we are.

China helps countries build ports and roads.

We drop bombs.
Useless ports and roads that the host countries have to repay or lose sovereignty

Only people who dont know china love china

Forum List

Back