Gowdy Rips Trump’s Debate Performance

Trump got his diaper changed. He was emasculated and got his ass kicked.

It was fun to listen to.

You can tell just how bad it was for him by all of the complaining about the moderators and, of course, the wild conspiracy theories.
Trumpy is senile and a conspiracy crackpot and that's exactly how he came off in that debate.

Trumpy is senile and a conspiracy crackpot and that's exactly how he came off in that debate.
For folks who are paying attention to message boards and talk radio, they have likely heard something about the fables in Aurora and Springfield. If you’re unaware of the fables, and you tune into the debate and from out of nowhere, you hear this imbecile talking about people eating dogs....you will think he has lost his mind.

Because he has.

Biden didn’t direct them to do anything. If anything, Garland was a little gushy and delayed a proper investigation until the Jan 6th committee had shown the corruption in his administration. Strike one.

If they don’t do it, he fires them and puts in someone who will. Same difference.

Are you talking about the FTC? I don’t see that they’re making anything “contingent” and that’s not Harris doing anything wrong.

When you find an actual example, let me know.

When you have eyes that work, I'll provide you even MORE examples.

Towards the end when Trump said she should go to the white house pull her people into Joe's office and get the things she says she supports done... all she could do was to chuckle...

How much power did Pence have over Trump?

No you don't.

No they didn't.
You had one example of the DoJ, ignoring that Biden did nothing to get the DoJ to investigate Trump.

You had one statement about what Harris’s donors have said, which was both inaccurate, confused, and not at all about what Harris said.

What else do you have?

For folks who are paying attention to message boards and talk radio, they have likely heard something about the fables in Aurora and Springfield. If you’re unaware of the fables, and you tune into the debate and from out of nowhere, you hear this imbecile talking about people eating dogs....you will think he has lost his mind.

Because he has.
This was sooooo predictable. He acted exactly like even cons knew he would act. He's too old, he's a crackpot and he has a severe personality disorder. And it showed .

She was the border czar

Cool story, if only true.

She was put in charge of working with countries to our south to help stop the flow coming though and from them.

The US now has a deal with Panama that has them stopping and detaining those trying to go though the Darien Gap and then the US funds them being flown back to their country of origin.

everything Trump turned over to Pence got done and done well Sloppy Seagal....

Pence was put in charge of the response to COVID. That was not done well at all.

Cool story, if only true.

She was put in charge of working with countries to our south to help stop the flow coming though and from them.

The US now has a deal with Panama that has them stopping and detaining those trying to go though the Darien Gap and then the US funds them being flown back to their country of origin.

Pence was put in charge of the response to COVID. That was not done well at all.
She called herself the border czar... the media called her the border czar over and over again... she was suppose to slow or stop illegals from coming to the USA and she was a total failure Sloppy Seagal....

Towards the end when Trump said she should go to the white house pull her people into Joe's office and get the things she says she supports done... all she could do was to chuckle...

Nobody was watching by the end. Trump had already thoroughly embarrassed himself.

Nobody was watching by the end. Trump had already thoroughly embarrassed himself.
Everyone was still watching... how many living rooms do you have under surveillance?...
Plus he hit her twice with that reminder... once at the beginning and again at the end... and both times she just laughed it off...
She is not a new guy... she is one of the guys who has fucked up everything... people know this they are not stupid...

When a person points at me like he or she is berating me, I will discount their words from the get go. That needs to be cleaned up.

Forum List

Back