Gowdy Rips Trump’s Debate Performance

You have to be able to acknowledge reality to get better.

If he debates again, he'll get killed.

Since 2016 he's shown he does not prepare, can't stay on message and looks foolish.

Gowdy is right. And it pisses me off. I support him. Why can't he respect that and come do the job he is capable of doing. He's too lazy or arrogant.
How does a man who has been impeached and convicted a gazzilion times and shot at and have his adversary replaced mid stream to make him switch gears not expect ABC to hand the debate to Harris and probably provide her with an ear piece that can feed her all the answers?

It's not like democrats have any moral compass of any kind and will pull every dirty trick in the book to win an election. They are evil in its purest form

Did I mention they probably stole the election as well?

I'm just amazed Trump is still alive is all.

Everyone was still watching... how many living rooms do you have under surveillance?...
Plus he hit her twice with that reminder... once at the beginning and again at the end... and both times she just laughed it off...
She is not a new guy... she is one of the guys who has fucked up everything... people know this they are not stupid...
Yet she present herself as hope and change

From what?

LOL!!!

He's a controlled opposition buffoon...Sorry to hear that you've been taken in by him.

I watch his show. It's one of a few.

He is always pulling for Trump and doing of a good job of explaining why Trump is right.

I don't know where you get your information....but it's not his show.

How does a man who has been impeached and convicted a gazzilion times and shot at and have his adversary replaced mid stream to make him switch gears not expect ABC to hand the debate to Harris and probably provide her with an ear piece that can feed her all the answers?

You are either prepared, or you don't debate.

The same phrase is used over and over again....."missed opportunities".

And it is true.

Probably the worst moderated and poorest debate I've seen in 40 years. Trump took the bait and did not conduct himself well. Kamala was supposed to lay out her policy plans and she dodged every single question and the mods let her do it. She also completely lied about Trumps' very clear stances on abortion, IVF and the ridiculous "dictator" narrative. Moderators went after Trump and gave Kamala a pass.

America lost the debate, ABC News gets an F.
And don't forget, Kamala had a "practice person" before the debate that asked her questions as a "stand in" for Trump (because she is too stupid to go to a debate without it) and she has been friends with ABC-CEO for 30 years so they made sure she got no counter questions or fact checked on the MANY Lies that came out of her NASTY mouth.

She was pathetic as usual. Trump had to debate 3 people last night, fake Kamala and the two moderators.

I watch his show. It's one of a few.

He is always pulling for Trump and doing of a good job of explaining why Trump is right.

I don't know where you get your information....but it's not his show.
His act is all kayfabe.....That's why he on fakes Nooz.

Towards the end when Trump said she should go to the white house pull her people into Joe's office and get the things she says she supports done... all she could do was to chuckle...
Because it was a very stupid thing to say. Trump is a moron, and that idea is.moronic.

Forum List

Back