The Official Trump/Harris Debate Thread....With Live Feed

Post 4 pages ago posted this. I don't see anyone talking about it. You should. View attachment 1009736
First a magnification from the Harris debate earrings (which you claim are radios) Followed by a stock photo of Harris wearing those same earrings for a white house photo shoot.

Harris1.jpg
Harris0.jpg

Why do you keep calling her "insane"? Wouldn't "hungry" be more accurate?
The story as I heard was she was sitting in the people’s driveway eating their dog. That’s insane.

There has been like a million immigrants who’ve come to the us over the years. This is the first story about one kidnapping and eating someone’s pet dog.

It’s ludicrous to imply this is a legitimate concern people should be worried about

The story as I heard was she was sitting in the people’s driveway eating their dog. That’s insane.

There has been like a million immigrants who’ve come to the us over the years. This is the first story about one kidnapping and eating someone’s pet dog.

It’s ludicrous to imply this is a legitimate concern people should be worried about

You really think this woman was the only person to ever eat dog in the US?

No restrictions on the number of weeks does not mean that a woman can abort a healthy , viable fetus at 9 months. Even if she wanted to medical ethics would not allow it.
I guess you don't understand what no restrictions mean. And ethics are in the eye of the beholder and an abortionist is in the business of abortion.

You find me the laws that say that its medically unethical to abort a healthy almost full term baby when their laws state that there are no restrictions. I think you're dead ass wrong.

I've read numerous sources and found no mention of restrictions based on health of the fetus or viability when the law states that there are no restrictions.

No restrictions mean no restrictions.

Last edited:
It's a permission slip, not a temporary grant of guardianship.

They can't use that permission slip to change the sex of my child.

Think for once.

What do you think the slip is for? So they can get medical service for the child, as well as other things only a guardian or parent is allowed to do.

Your second statement just shows how crazy the trans thing is. That should have to be said you fucking dunderhead.

You really think this woman was the only person to ever eat dog in the US?
When I first moved to Clarksville TN, there was a Vietnamese family a couple houses down the street who kept cats and dogs in pens in their back yard that they were killing to eat.

They would somehow find them and put them in cages to eat them later.

We used to go back there at night and open the cages. Some of them found permanent homes instead of becoming food for those sick mofos.

I guess you don't understand what no restrictions mean. And ethics are in the eye of the beholder and an abortionist is in the business of abortion.
An abortionist is also a board certified physician. Overseen by a state medical review board that grants them their license.
If they performed abortions in the third trimester, for no reason apparent reason, other than the mother wanting one, they would have lost their license with the first complaint.

What do you think the slip is for? So they can get medical service for the child, as well as other things only a guardian or parent is allowed to do.

Your second statement just shows how crazy the trans thing is. That should have to be said you fucking dunderhead.
This is a permission slip.

Permission-Slip-01-790x1022.jpg

Not a transfer of guardianship.

If they performed abortions in the third trimester, for no reason apparent reason, other than the mother wanting one, they would have lost their license with the first complaint.

When I want to speak to an ignorant troll partisan hack like you, rattie, I'll let you know.

Forum List

Back