Gowdy Rips Trump’s Debate Performance

Well said. Trump is the anti-politician. That is exactly why we need him and that is exactly why he is hated and feared by the government-military-big pharma complex.
He is feared because he starts riots and gives government secrets to enemies in the white house because he's a fucking idiot.

How does a man who has been impeached and convicted a gazzilion times and shot at and have his adversary replaced mid stream to make him switch gears not expect ABC to hand the debate to Harris and probably provide her with an ear piece that can feed her all the answers?

It's not like democrats have any moral compass of any kind and will pull every dirty trick in the book to win an election. They are evil in its purest form

Did I mention they probably stole the election as well?

I'm just amazed Trump is still alive is all.
You're vile, lying filth.

Politifact? Roflmao
--------------------------------------------------------

Roll on the floor laughing?
What's up with that?

It seems dismissive of Politifact by the prolific poster Lassy.
Why?

What does Lassy believe is wrong or wrong-headed about Politifact's brand of journalism? Their output? Their bona fides?

Saddle up, Lassy. Show us your ropin' & ridin'.
In other words, explain yourself.

As I watched Tuesday's debate the impression that emerged for me was that Don Trump's America is a broken down, beat-down failure of a country.

Whereas, Harris's is a land of opportunity and optimism where hard working middle-class Americans....both native-born and immigrants.....have realistic achievable opportunities to build good lives for themselves and their families.

My own personal bent for the entirety of my long life is........well, it is towards optimism.
But that's just me.

You be you.

Trey Gowdy = Zionist 911 W "Biden Republican" PRO ISRAEL RINO

"Trey reflects on his visit to Israel "

Trey Gowdy is Exhibit A of what is WRONG with the GOP. Trey Gowdy is an exceptionally patriotic person, the problem being he is 100% patriotic to ISRAEL and 0% patriotic to AMERICA.

How could even a Leftist watch that debate and be struck by how many blatant lies were told by Harris, and how she never explained any of her claimed flips on important issues?

Trump was awful; Harris was evil.

Take your pick.

Trump is just human, not a polished fake politician. He is always prepared in that what he says he means, and its not just pandering to get votes. When attacked unjustly he responds like any regular person would. That's why he will win.
You sound like yer Jonesing fer a cat to eat.

Forum List

Back