Kamalla Harris wants Medicare for all

I knew medical people at Harvard Teaching Hospitals who went and retired back to Canada.

I believe they know more about how great Canada's system is compared to here. They actually worked the front lines in delivering care.
You should move there then, and then research the actual outcomes. Good luck!

How much of your income is taken to support a nationwide program? :auiqs.jpg:

Part A, Part B, Part D? Why do you think?
Thanks for making my point

I think that you are on the insurance side of things (payees)

The rest of us are on the (payers) side of things

This isn’t a political thing

Both parties have talked about UHC around election time forever

tRump included

Both parties are full of shit

Neither party gives a damn about the average American

Thanks for making my point

I think that you are on the insurance side of things (payees)

The rest of us are on the (payers) side of things

This isn’t a political thing

Both parties have talked about UHC around election time forever

tRump included

Both parties are full of shit

Neither party gives a damn about the average American
you got that right...

I sold health insurance at one time in my life. We need to end health care for profit. You haven't looked into the eyes of a person who put down a premium, then finds out that an actuary has rated them up so high because they had a condition that the company didn't want to risk paying for, that they could not afford to keep the policy and had to live without health care.

Private health insurance is bullshit. The premiums go up every year no matter what. And this is the crap people like you want to impose on everyone.

This no longer happens dip shit. I retired from Health Insurance.

Today of course, she won't dare publicly say it, but we know how she really feels.
And fracking
and gun confiscation
and defunding the police
and dismantling ICE
and banning gas cars and trucks
and citizenship for illegals

How about this, we have a debate and she can answer these questions. Oh, that's right.

It would be a great idea. I wouldn't ask for it because I have insurance through work. But if I got unemployed, it'd be nice to know I have this as backup.

Consider this. Imagine you want to quit your job and start your own business. Now you don't have to worry about paying for insurance for you or your employees.

Good thing you won't be paying for insurance, since you'll now need the money to pay for your new tax bill.

Forum List

Back