Some Of The Biggest Lies Being Spread About The Jan. 6 Insurrection

Where did you cut and paste the number 18 from? Is there a formula that allows you to “factor” your consiracy theory? Who were the planners of the insurrection™ that you insist happened with no one being charged for such a crime?

There's really no point in continuing a conversation with someone whose IQ is so low, they're incapable of distinguishing the subtle difference between cut & copy. If you can't grasp such simple concepts like that, you have no chance comprehending seditious conspiracy is the planning or incitement of insurrection.

There's really no point in continuing a conversation with someone whose IQ is so low, they're incapable of distinguishing the subtle difference between cut & copy. If you can't grasp such simple concepts like that, you have no chance comprehending seditious conspiracy is the planning or incitement of insurrection.
There’s a pattern of behavior with those, like you, who get angry and emotive when trying to justify something they cut and pasted from a website but are incapable of understanding what they cut and pasted.

Obviously you decided that 18 people is some magic “factor” that identifies an insurrection vs. seditious conspiracy. That’s so cute that you made up a number and now that you’re tasked with explaining it, you’re left to whine like a petulant child and drop to the floor kicking and stomping your feet.

Run along you silly cut and paste child, peddle your cutting and pasting, which you don’t understand, elsewhere. You’re a waste of bandwidth.

Only post of yours that ever made any sense.
That’s funny as you make up “factors”, in terms of absolute numbers, that differentiate between an insurrection™ vs. seditious conspiracy.

This is the problem faced by you folks like you who sit slack jawed and comatose, cutting and pasting what they don’t understand and who claim, “ I dun’ seen it on the inter web so it must be true”

What is it with you? Is it like? “seditious conspiracy“ is like jaywalking but “insurrection“ is like. Gang raping an 80-year-old grandmother in front of her six grandchildren and then beheading and mutilating the body, and then setting her house on fire while Her grandkids watched the whole thing.

What’s the fucking difference?
Two different crime with different elements and different penalties.

There’s a pattern of behavior with those, like you, who get angry and emotive when trying to justify something they cut and pasted from a website but are incapable of understanding what they cut and pasted.

Obviously you decided that 18 people is some magic “factor” that identifies an insurrection vs. seditious conspiracy. That’s so cute that you made up a number and now that you’re tasked with explaining it, you’re left to whine like a petulant child and drop to the floor kicking and stomping your feet.

Run along you silly cut and paste child, peddle your cutting and pasting, which you don’t understand, elsewhere. You’re a waste of bandwidth.

LOLOL

You're too funny. I'm literally laughing at you and you think that's anger. <smh>

Two different crime with different elements and different penalties.

Seditious conspiracy is the planning or incitement of insurrection. Oath Keepers planned an insurrection, then went to the Capitol to carry it out. They failed.

You’re a waste of bandwidth you creepy attention seeker.
You want the man who said on the debate stage last night in front of 70 million viewers that black immigrants in Springfield Ohio are eating their neighbor’s dogs and cats to be the next president of the United States of America.

I don’t. And you think I’m creepy. Glad to hear you’re not a Christian..

Seditious conspiracy is the planning or incitement of insurrection. Oath Keepers planned an insurrection, then went to the Capitol to carry it out. They failed.
“… because I say so”…

There. Fixed that for ya’ darlin.’

Were therefore 18 oath keepers? Trying to get you to identify why you invented that number.

Last edited:
You want the man who said on the debate stage last night in front of 70 million viewers that black immigrants in Springfield Ohio are eating their neighbor’s dogs and cats to be the next president of the United States of America.

It’s curious that self-entitled “true “ xtians will dismiss out of their religion those Christians who they deem not to be “real” xtians.

glad to hear you’re not.

Last edited:
You would much prefer a cackling moron with a coconut tree fetish cackling in front of the internet.

Last edited:

I’d much prefer a cackling moron with a coconut fetish. Or a woke fetish

1. The bomb she could’ve had in her backpack.

2. the rest of the mob that was behind her beating the shit out of cops to get in

In real time a couple hundred DC police had no idea what was coming at them and none of those fucking unAmerican uncivilized ignorant fucking pieces of shit Trump goons that entered the Capitol on that day went through a magnetometer..
Oh, so now we can shoot people who might be carrying something?

False. She was armed.

FrNJK6cXgBEEGTi.jpg:large
Could have been planted. Probably was.

Forum List

Back