Some Of The Biggest Lies Being Spread About The Jan. 6 Insurrection

So. Obviously, no charges for "insurrection" means no such thing took place. Don't make up garbage claims when you cut and paste from web pages. It makes you appear to be a complete buffoon. Definitions for words have meaning. That's why words are spelled differently. You were obviously absent from grammer school in its entirety.

LOL

You're so funny. Thanks for admitting yet again that you're incapable of understanding the dictionary's definition of sedition being equivalent to insurrection, just on a smaller scale.

You copied what you didn't understand.

That's buffoonish. But then. You did you.

I copied the dictionary definition you're incapable of understanding. Sedition is the equivalent of insurrection, just on a smaller scale.

LOL

You're so funny. Thanks for admitting yet again that you're incapable of understanding the dictionary's definition of sedition being equivalent to insurrection, just on a smaller scale.
Thanks for being a buffoon and not understanding that "insurrection" was not a crime anyone was charged with. That your cutting and pasting leaves you befuddled about the terms you use is not surprising. When you mindlessly cut and paste, it leaves you unable to explain what you cut and pasted.

Thanks for being a buffoon and not understanding that "insurrection" was not a crime anyone was charged with. That your cutting and pasting leaves you befuddled about the terms you use is not surprising. When you mindlessly cut and paste, it leaves you unable to explain what you cut and pasted.

LOL

Cracks me up how you still can't understand a dictionary.

I copied the dictionary definition you're incapable of understanding. Sedition is the equivalent of insurrection, just on a smaller scale.
What is the "scale factor" that differentiates one from the other?

Odd that for all the screeching people like you whine about with your "insurrection," tirades, you admit that no such charge was ever made against any individual.

You just cut and paste something that claims one is more "crime'ier" than another.

Was the above a part of your Bar exam to get your message board lawyer license?

Last edited:
So you acknowledge people were charged with seditious conspiracy and not "insurrection".
What is it with you? Is it like? “seditious conspiracy“ is like jaywalking but “insurrection“ is like. Gang raping an 80-year-old grandmother in front of her six grandchildren and then beheading and mutilating the body, and then setting her house on fire while Her grandkids watched the whole thing.

What’s the fucking difference?

What is it with you? Is it like? “seditious conspiracy“ is like jaywalking but “insurrection“ is like. Gang raping an 80-year-old grandmother in front of her six grandchildren and then beheading and mutilating the body, and then setting her house on fire while Her grandkids watched the whole thing.

That was quite the meaningless attempt at analogy.

Do you have fantasies about gang raping and beheading grandmothers?

Your psycho- sexual fantasies are concerning.

You don't see the difference?

Last edited:
But I noticed you didn’t Answer the question.

So it serves purpose
So, I noticed you didn't address your really outrageous attempt at comparison.

Have you ever been under indictment or jailed for gang rape of a grandmother?

So, I noticed you didn't address your really outrageous attempt at comparison.
Why don’t you just tell me what you think the difference is between “seditious conspiracy” and “ insurrection” as an attempt by the sitting president of the United States and his fucking cult of personality followers and white Christian election denying fascists who stormed the US Capitol threatening to execute the vice president and the Speaker of the House in order to stop the peaceful transfer of power to the duly elected president and vice president incoming administration?

Last edited:
Why don’t you just tell me what you think the difference is insurrection” as an attempt by the sitting president of the United States and his fucking cult of personality followers and white Christian election denying fascists who storm the US Capitol stormed the US Capitol threatening to execute the vice president and the Speaker of the House heard stop the peaceful transfer power to the duly elected president and vice president incoming administration?
I'm under no obligation to address your nonsense claim about "an attempt by the sitting president of the United States and his fucking cult of personality followers and white Christian election denying fascists who storm the US Capitol."

You self-loathing types make nonsense claims and expect others to humor your illness.

What is the "scale factor" that differentiates one from the other?

Odd that for all the screeching people like you whine about with your "insurrection," tirades, you admit that no such charge was ever made against any individual.

You just cut and paste something that claims one is more "crime'ier" than another.

Was the above a part of your Bar exam to get your message board lawyer license?

18 can constitute a small scale. That is a factor. Also that their insurrection plans failed is a factor.

And I still didn't cut anything. For the 3rd time, I copied. It's quite revealing you're incapable of comprehending such a simple nuance. Does not reflect well for you.

18 can constitute a small scale. That is a factor. Also that their insurrection plans failed is a factor.

And I still didn't cut anything. For the 3rd time, I copied. It's quite revealing you're incapable of comprehending such a simple nuance. Does not reflect well for you.

Where did you cut and paste the number 18 from? Is there a formula that allows you to “factor” your consiracy theory? Who were the planners of the insurrection™ that you insist happened with no one being charged for such a crime?

Forum List

Back