Only really one way to say what we really feel about the so called "debate."

That's what you are doing. I saw what happened.
You saw him take on and do relatively well against an entire posse of liberal mediators and script-writers working with Kamala. They were all in her corner because the New World Order controls most media. You can keep pretending you didn't see that though. 😄

Trump took such a severe ass whipping that his cult worshippers think it was three on one.
The real irony is if the two Communist commentators went into a city ghetto late at night by themselves, they would be assaulted and worse. Karma eventually will come for them.

Trump was real, somewhat angry and a tad too repetitious and Kamala was well programmed and gave no indication that anything would improve over the Biden years, just continued failure, worldwide embarrassment, more economic disasters and far more dead babies.

I recall you practicing that script before the debate. You and Kamala have lots in common, short she's black. She practiced her scripts over and over again. Say speak of, what diid you think of her first two minutes, where she sounded off her script, failed to answer the question, and came off as a fraud despite her best efforts?
...but what about the first two minutes.

Lol.

You can say what you like....

The term "missed opportunities" is pretty correct.

She really didn't say much of anything (regarding policy) and post debate interviews confirmed people saw that.

Trump screwed himself up and out. He only has to blame himself.

Did he really think ABC would not be laying for him ?

You come prepared....or you don't show up.

He wasn't prepared and he blew it.

There is so much wrong with Harris, you'd need 90 days to talk about it all.

He didn't get much of a word in...his fault.

We all saw it like it was. Three to one. Trump was debating all three of them at the same time. 🤬

Exactly! ^^

Like I posted before! :up:

1726092523182.png

I can only say that I tolerate that person for many weeks/months but eventually I just get tired of the garbage.
You're tired of yourself you racist POS. Ypu're so racist that you think the garbge you post is normal.

Trump was real, somewhat angry and a tad too repetitious and Kamala was well programmed and gave no indication that anything would improve over the Biden years, just continued failure, worldwide embarrassment, more economic disasters and far more dead babies.
Harris was not programmed. It was Trump repeating the same old script.

Trumpy did ok for a minute. It all went downhill for him after Harris taunted him about his rally crowd size. It's like a six year old can manipulate him.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back