Only really one way to say what we really feel about the so called "debate."

There actually was no debate. Trump showed up to answer questions and both Harris and Muir threw accusations and insinuations at him.
More right wing psychosis. Trump got his ass whipped. Accept the fact that the man is human and he can lose.

Harris was not programmed. It was Trump repeating the same old script.
Yup .. Trump is consistent, yet you still don’t truly understand him.

..and Harris is well polished at playing it safe and saying mostly nothing while being uppity obnoxious.

Yup .. Trump is consistent, yet you still don’t truly understand him.

..and Harris is well polished at playing it safe and saying mostly nothing while being uppity obnoxious.
I understand Trump very well. I understand his cult worshippers like you even better. Harris beat the shit out of Trump. And you can't face that.

Trumpy did ok for a minute. It all went downhill for him after Harris taunted him about his rally crowd size. It's like a six year old can manipulate him.

I guess when you don't have any policy to talk about and don't want to be outed as a mega-flipflopper....you attack.

Trumpy got fact checked
Harris should have been fact checked but she wasn’t. Specifically, when she brought up the “bloodbath” remark. She quoted it out of context just as most Democrats did.

I don’t know who “won” the debate but I have criticisms for both of them:

* Trump dodged the question about whether he had any regrets about Jan. 6 and glossed over other issues.
He got agitated during the second hour and while they both did at one point or another, he made the mistake of letting it show by getting louder and repeating himself and reverting to prior comments about the economy under his administration.

* While Trump mostly talked about economic growth, Harris spent way too much time attacking Trump’s character and not enough on her plans for the country.
She also dodged a question: the one about her flip flopping on policies. To this she just kept repeating that her values haven’t changed, which doesn’t really address the flip flopping.

These are my overall personal takeaways and I don’t really see one or the other having “won” the debate.

I guess when you don't have any policy to talk about and don't want to be outed as a mega-flipflopper....you attack.
She pushed his button and he couldn't resist. And off he went, making it all about himself and the past and not about the future of the American people.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
I understand Trump very well. I understand his cult worshippers like you even better. Harris beat the shit out of Trump. And you can't face that.
Nope .. you don’t ..

.. and I do recall Kamala lusting for abortion and no improvements on Biden/Harris failures if that’s what you mean by shit.

Last edited:
She pushed his button and he couldn't resist. And off he went, making it all about himself and the past and not about the future of the American people.

They didn't need a debate to hear what he is planning. It's been out there for years.

They still don't know what she is planning.......because, as Bernie says, "she's being pragmatic....doing what she needs to do to win"

IOW: Pandering.

They didn't need a debate to hear what he is planning. It's been out there for years.

They still don't know what she is planning.......because, as Bernie says, "she's being pragmatic....doing what she needs to do to win"

IOW: Pandering.
Actually Trumpy was asked how the deportation of millions of illegals would go down if he were to become president again and he didn't answer.

Nope .. you don’t ..

.. and I do recall Kamala lusting for abortion and no improvements on Biden/Harris failures if that’s what you mean by shit.
The problem with your post is that just as yur opinion of Harrisis based on right wing grbge, so is your opinion of the Biden/Harris administration. Because the majority of Americans are for choice, and the Biden/Harris administration has not been a failure.

The so called fact checkers were wrong, and fact checked not one damn Harris lie all night. Now, go deal with the fact that the Dem party CHEATS and RIGS shit habitually.
No they weren't. You can't fact check a person who is not making inaccurate comments.

The so called fact checkers were wrong, and fact checked not one damn Harris lie all night. Now, go deal with the fact that the Dem party CHEATS and RIGS shit habitually.
You might as well blow that one right outa your ass, Trumper. That ain't gonna happen. Harris grabbed him by his pathetic little mushroom penis and exposed him on live TV as a malignant crackpot and racist. Deal with that

Forum List

Back