Why Isn't Anybody Talking About This Part?

You pull the same shit on every thread you start....you blow it up. :)
I answered your question.

Now you answer mine.

What..bothers..you..about..this??

Democrats are all about control. That's what bothers me. We wouldn't get away with even half of the things that your party does. Now since you won't answer my question I'll answer for you. The left never talks about this because almost all of you lefties are the same. Deflect! Deflect! Deflect!

Democrats are all about control. That's what bothers me. We wouldn't get away with even half of the things that your party does. Now since you won't answer my question I'll answer for you. The left never talks about this because almost all of you lefties are the same. Deflect! Deflect! Deflect!
I swear if the Democrats cause the civil war, I would use ordinary objects like a baseball as a weapon. Coffee cup? Glass bottles? Just sneak up on Democrat rebel soldiers and whack them in the head with them. That is in addition to my hunting crossbow, and katanas.

Funny enough, looking at your OP..you didn't ask a question. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
You really got nothing, don't ya sweetheart? :)
Your just a thread starting troll. We already got enough of those.

Your question (I guess)..answered.

Q - "Just imagine for a minute if Donald Trump became the Republican nominee without a single vote. We would never hear the end of it from the left"
A - If it were all above board?....probably nothing. However, I doubt that would happen if Trump hadn't already been President".

Funny enough, looking at your OP..you didn't ask a question. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
You really got nothing, don't ya sweetheart? :)
Your just a thread starting troll. We already got enough of those.

Your question (I guess)..answered.

Q - "Just imagine for a minute if Donald Trump became the Republican nominee without a single vote. We would never hear the end of it from the left"
A - If it were all above board?....probably nothing. However, I doubt that would happen if Trump hadn't already been President".

So you're telling me that there wouldn't be outrage from the left?

It's important for the Trump cultists to be up on their roofs right now. What are they waiting for? Waves of Haitian cat-eaters might arrive any second now.
If them Haitians can catch cats, they get you for sure. Them Haitians are fast. The world has never seen anything like it. It's nothing for them to catch themselves an old Trumper and do things to him. Probably sexual stuff. Transitioning him against his will.

Maybe...or it could just be laughter, especially if Trump had never served in a political office. :) But it would be above board as long as the delegates agreed to support and vote for him.

No, Democrats don’t have to bitch about anything because Republicans bitch about everything even stuff the Democrats are perfectly happy with.

Republicans are the most unhappy, miserable people on the face of the planet

Right so you both don't care if we don't have a choice for who we want our leader to be. Got it.

Just imagine for a minute if Donald Trump became the Republican nominee without a single vote. We would never hear the end of it from the left.

For then it would mean the end of the democracy for them even though we're actually a Republic... But nobody ever talks about that part either on the left.
Private institution. Mind your own business.

#MAGAISFASCIST

Forum List

Back