Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Since you have never shown us you are a pathologist, we are free to ignore your claims.
We are also free to ignore the claims of paid liars and preliminary reports.

As the jury so astutely did.

But you go ahead and post falsehoods to try to win an argument you lost years ago.

Haha, good luck with that.

You personally approve a cop murdering Ashli Babbitt and she did not even have a trial to prove she was a danger. You approve a cop in this case yet whine like a child does over George Floyd.

A retired forensic pathologist says George Floyd died from a sudden heart rhythm problem due to his heart disease while being restrained by police officers, not because former Officer Derek Chauvin kept his knee in Floyd’s neck​

Fowler acknowledged that even someone who dies from being deprived of oxygen ultimately dies of an arrhythmia.

why is this discussed in a thread about who won the debate?

As they should.

But Trump wasn't talking about Asians. He was talking about Haitians. Except they weren't eating pets, that turned out to be a lie.

Oh, I never pass up an opportunity to offend a Mormon. I really don't like your cult.

George just passed a fake $20.
Ass-li was trying to overthrow democracy.
The only thing Lt. Byrd did wrong was he didn't empty his clip into those Zombies.
Bigot ^

I'm married to a Chinese woman. Most Asians would be very offended by the "Asian Eat Dogs" shit they hear from people like you.

But I suppose you were in Asia for a week as a Mormon Missionary trying to convince Asians that Joseph Smith wasn't a fraud, and that makes you an expert.

Bigot ^

That is false. Where did you come up with the theory a jury is peers?

Chauvins peers were other cops. And none on the Jury were cops.

Nope, we are his peers, not other cops. In fact, Cops would have been excluded from his jury, as would have drug dealers. So it's just...um regular folks.

Regular folks heard the evidence, and sent his ass to prison where it belongs.

I do my best not to treat any poster badly. I do not so much as talk about other members children nor spouses. But you drug in your own wife. Why do that if you think she won't get attacked? I do not get why Democrats talk as if they are liberals. They operate as authoritarians and are far from operating as liberals. I did not make jokes about any group.

Actually, if you want to have a sensible conversation about her experiences as an immigrant, I'm fine with that. You might learn something.

Trying to cause anguish members here is not allowed. I believe the way the forum is set up the issues are to be discussed and not flame members as you constantly do.

Um, okay, guy, if hearing the truth about your deranged cult is causing you "anguish", that's on you.

Nope, we are his peers, not other cops. In fact, Cops would have been excluded from his jury, as would have drug dealers. So it's just...um regular folks.

Regular folks heard the evidence, and sent his ass to prison where it belongs.
Again with the peers bullshit. Who told you juries are of peers?

Show us actual proof contained in the law.

Again, I posted actual official reports about this issue. And the level of Fentanyl in his body, and his severely enlarged heart are the formula for him dying.

1726180353529.png

Fowler acknowledged that even someone who dies from being deprived of oxygen ultimately dies of an arrhythmia.

why is this discussed in a thread about who won the debate?
Something said by Joe B131 caused it.

We are also free to ignore the claims of paid liars and preliminary reports.

As the jury so astutely did.

But you go ahead and post falsehoods to try to win an argument you lost years ago.

Haha, good luck with that.
Apparently you are paid by Democrats to even imagine that about others.
Again i posted an actual report on this death of Floyd that you can't call it a lie, since it came from the officials who were prosecuting Chauvin.

The arguing was a negative.

But Trump edged out a win with key moments like "Why haven't you done anything? Why don't you go do it now? "

That is cohonies. And she had nothing.

Also when she dodged the question about meeting Putin....that was a disaster! Meaning she was responsible for the war.

Also the Hamas thingies. She lost ALL Palestinian support. Two state solution was tried and it failed. Miserably.

Kamala looked good except for being whiney and the after action glorifying a handshake instead of anything she said?
Meaning....it was Al Gore's kiss of his now ex-wife all over again.
Trump got destroyed. He ran his mouth about what a vice president didn't do when he was PRESIDENT and had 4 years to do everything he claimed needs to be done.

But he didn't.

Again with the peers bullshit. Who told you juries are of peers?

Show us actual proof contained in the law.

Again, I posted actual official reports about this issue. And the level of Fentanyl in his body, and his severely enlarged heart are the formula for him dying.

Jury of his peers... 12 average citizens looked at the evidence, didn't care about Chauvin's paid consultant.

They saw this thug pressing on the man's neck while he begged for his life.

Something said by Joe B131 caused it.
Uh, you are the one who brought Floyd into the discussion, Mormon Bob2.

I don't know that it did. It wasn't blatant but it was there.
Yes it was there. Trump lied way more and got called on it at times by the mods. Didn’t move the needle. This 3 vs 1 narrative going around acting like it’s an excuse is BS and we all know it

Forum List

Back