Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1726185476008.png

That’s a skewed and inaccurate representation of what happened. Kamala was asked the same hot button questions that trumps team attacks her with. She did dodge some of the questions and we all got to see that. Trump had more time to talk than her. He got to answer question and ask them. You people are so childish with how your act when you lose. Always have to point the finger and blame others or claim it’s rigged. Grow up and own it. Have a little self respect.
Tell me, when a boxer looses a prize fight, does the winner call for a rematch?

Kamala lost.

Because you hate Trump. He wasn't bullying her. She launched straight into the personal attacks eschewing any discussion of policy. Fortunately, it turned off independent voters that were watching.

Your leaders have given American voters a Chauncy Gardner as the choice from your cult.
Haha, this is pathetic, amateur gaslighting.

Again, are you better off today then four years ago? Still no one has answered
Of course not. 4 years ago my rent was $550/month. It went to $1600/month. I moved, and I now pay $1004/month. 83% increase.

191% inflation increase if I had not moved. Food prices are also very high, as is gas at the pump. I'm far WORSE off now, than when Trump was president, and so are 90% of Americans. Especially renters and small business owners. Easiest question ever asked.

PS- when Kamala Harris was asked this question in the debate, she DODGED it, and changed the subject to her childhood, and future plans.
She LOST THE DEBATE, right then & there.
And of course the Harris-backing moderators didnt follow up & challenge her. Instead, they let her get away with it.

Of course not. 4 years ago my rent was $550/month. It went to $1600/month. I moved, and I now pay $1004/month. 83% increase.
Because of two things...

1) a red hot economy

2) the wealth and income gap causing homebuyers to bid against billionaires and corporations, every time they buy a house.

Because you hate Trump. He wasn't bullying her. She launched straight into the personal attacks eschewing any discussion of policy. Fortunately, it turned off independent voters that were watching.

Your leaders have given American voters a Chauncy Gardner as the choice from your cult.
He bully’s everybody. You’re just numb to it. I don’t take you as a reliable source to tell what independent voters thought.

Tell me, when a boxer looses a prize fight, does the winner call for a rematch?

Kamala lost.
That’s great if you think that. yall were gung ho for 3 debates but now that yall know Trump is out matched y’all support his tucked tail tactics

191% inflation increase if I had not moved. Food prices are also very high, as is gas at the pump. I'm far WORSE off now, than when Trump was president, and so are 90% of Americans. Especially renters and small business owners. Easiest question ever asked.

PS- when Kamala Harris was asked this question in the debate, she DODGED it, and changed the subject to her childhood, and future plans.
She LOST THE DEBATE, right then & there.
And of course the Harris-backing moderators didnt follow up & challenge her. Instead, they let her get away with it.
Now you know why Scamala didn’t answer

That’s great if you think that. yall were gung ho for 3 debates but now that yall know Trump is out matched y’all support his tucked tail tactics

Uh...most of us think Trump got stomped....by the moderators.

He then took that and added to it by stomping himself even worse.

I don't want another debate. He does not debate well. I can't stand him when he's up there yammering.

But I am still voting for him and against the empty suit with the marxist puppet masters.

ABC news gave her the questions
Prove it.
Don''t just whine and snowflake about it.
Prove you know what your are talking about.
Show.
Or go.

----------------------------------------------------------
"He then took that and added to it by stomping himself even worse..... He does not debate well."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the other hand, Don Trump thinks he debated very very well. in fact, stated that it was his best debate ever.

(Jimmy Kimmel' producers put together an informative montage of Don Trump's assertions that he won the debate by something like '90 to 3' and "everybody said i won.")

Prove it.
Don''t just whine and snowflake about it.
Prove you know what your are talking about.
Show.
Or go.

----------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the other hand, Don Trump thinks he debated very very well. in fact, stated that it was his best debate ever.

(Jimmy Kimmel' producers put together an informative montage of Don Trump's assertions that he won the debate by something like '90 to 3' and "everybody said i won.")
And Trump never exaggerates, is never hyperbolic, and always admits defeat.

If she had annihilated him, he'd still say he won. He's like the black knight on Monte Python and the Holy Grail.

I am still voting for him. He's the better candidate.

Forum List

Back