Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1726184704163.png

1726184758925.png

Putin has had enough of the United States and the European Union directly attacking Russia and has just now declared that the U.S. and E.U. are at war with Russia. Listen to the first 15 min. of this podcast for this OMG moment in our history.

No, that's an example.of me asking and answering a question, as good faith posters do. We make our own points all by ourselves.

Good faith posters don't try to make other posters their assistants.

Only bad faith posters without good points at the ready do that.

Notice that, once you did state your own point in your own words, it was dispatched very quickly.

That's what you were trying to avoid.
You keep telling me taking you off ignore was a huge mistake by me.

You did not answer my question.
I did not seek for you to simply ask a different question.

I disagree… being able to stand up to a bully like Trump and put him in his place is something that builds respect. She def earned points during that debate
Trump never acts as a Bully. She was not able to bully Trump.
Fact 1. Trump supporters as I and most of this forum are, totally will vote for Trump.
Fact 2. She appeals to just Democrats.
Fact 3. She has not moved the needle to her among the independents.

You keep telling me taking you off ignore was a huge mistake by me.

You did not answer my question.
I did not seek for you to simply ask a different question.
You keep trolling offtopic.

By the way... Harris saw a nice little bump.from the undecideds in the polling, contrary to what you said earlier.

Trump never acts as a Bully. She was not able to bully Trump.
Fact 1. Trump supporters as I and most of this forum are, totally will vote for Trump.
Fact 2. She appeals to just Democrats.
Fact 3. She has not moved the needle to her among the independents.
I was pretty sure that I was writing in my vote but I’m seriously considering her now after that debate. There’s no way I’m the only one.

I disagree… being able to stand up to a bully like Trump and put him in his place is something that builds respect. She def earned points during that debate
Because you hate Trump. He wasn't bullying her. She launched straight into the personal attacks eschewing any discussion of policy. Fortunately, it turned off independent voters that were watching.

Your leaders have given American voters a Chauncy Gardner as the choice from your cult.

Forum List

Back