Why Trump won the Debate

Thanks for the long-winded non-reply. Just like Kamala! So let me try again. Please provide one difficult question Harris answered
I liked her abortion answer. I liked her short list of tax breaks and incentive for new small businesses, new parents and first time home buyers, though I am not any of those.

I liked her abortion answer. I liked her short list of tax breaks and incentive for new small businesses, new parents and first time home buyers, though I am not any of those.
All easy softball questions.

Did she tell you how she was going to pay for them ?

I mean....she and Biden have accelerated our pace to being 40 Trillion in debt. This will only add to it.

Not to good with that math, are you ?

The same questions he screwed up, so whatever.
Abortion isn't a softball question for Trump like it is for Kamala. A real question for Kamala might have been: "You were put in charge of the border, yet you allowed five times as many illegals as during the Trump administration. How do you explain that?" Obviously nothing close to that was asked. You should be axing "Why not?"

I was on vacation for the past four days, and missed the actual debate. But by most serious accounts, Trump won it pretty handily as I thought he would. I saw on poll where 6 of 10 undecided voters are now going for Trump.

The reason Trump won is because he bears the mantle of someone who has given their heart and soul, and almost his life in order to serve the American people. He sacrificed billions of dollars to serve the American people when he could be enjoying an easy retirement. But retirement and ease are not what Trump is about. Serving America is. When he speaks, he carries the gravitas of all he has endured; the nine years of relentless paid attacks from the left. kangaroo-court show trials by the Biden JD, and even an assassination attempt. In the debate, all this came out for the American people to see. Trump was authentic while Harris was prepped and sounded like her responses were wrote and memorized. She also avoided answering all of the few tough questions. She simply has not paid the price. She's never done anything and doesn't have the cred. Honest and real beats slick and packaged every time. So that's how Trump won.
/——/

I mean....she and Biden have accelerated our pace to being 40 Trillion in debt. This will only add to it.

Harris voters don't care about stuff like math and figures. They're far more impressed by "Ya better thank a union memba" because it proved she can sound black.

I was on vacation for the past four days, and missed the actual debate. But by most serious accounts, Trump won it pretty handily as I thought he would. I saw on poll where 6 of 10 undecided voters are now going for Trump.

The reason Trump won is because he bears the mantle of someone who has given their heart and soul, and almost his life in order to serve the American people. He sacrificed billions of dollars to serve the American people when he could be enjoying an easy retirement. But retirement and ease are not what Trump is about. Serving America is. When he speaks, he carries the gravitas of all he has endured; the nine years of relentless paid attacks from the left. kangaroo-court show trials by the Biden JD, and even an assassination attempt. In the debate, all this came out for the American people to see. Trump was authentic while Harris was prepped and sounded like her responses were wrote and memorized. She also avoided answering all of the few tough questions. She simply has not paid the price. She's never done anything and doesn't have the cred. Honest and real beats slick and packaged every time. So that's how Trump won.
Hahahahahaha. No, take it from somebody who actually watched it… he got whooped

You can go to her website for detail, but whether it has the details or not, I don't know. I did not see trump talking about how to fund the Army and National Guard with his new mission to deport a few million aliens, either. Not sure what your point is. He certainly didn't mention the actual costs to middle and lower economic groups of his 10 to 60 percent tariff trade war, either. I tend to agree with Gold Sachs and leading economist, that it would be the most inflationary move to hit the country in many generations, and would probably wreck the economy, only helping the already rich, as far as cutting their taxes dramatically, while depressing productivity and growth. Last time he did a trade war, he at least had a plan to bail out the farmers. I saw no plan to bail out the middle class.

but whether it has the details or not, I don't know.
I can pretty much guaranttee you...it does not.

She hasn't shared a detail ever.

At least you have what Trump would do. Right or Wrong. But you are willing to vote for someone who won't share details because she can't because she does not have them.

Great job genius.

Abortion isn't a softball question for Trump like it is for Kamala. A real question for Kamala might have been: "You were put in charge of the border, yet you allowed five times as many illegals as during the Trump administration. How do you explain that?" Obviously nothing close to that was asked. You should be axing "Why not?"
It isn't a softball question for Trump, as he favor governments controlling women's health and women too, if they try to escape a state, while pregnant.

Anybody that thought she was really in charge of the border, is a dumb ass. The president in responsible. You can give authority to study and speak, but Joe is responsible for the border and everybody knows it. Too bad, he isn't running or it would be a good issue, especially as Trump ordered congressional Republicans to kill the border bill.

That is about the only mistake he didn't make, and became his own meme.
Nice. It reminds me of my time of living in Texas. It hit close to home but was hilarious because I was never a Cowboy fan. You may remember the 1985 game between the Cowboys and Chicago Bears. The Bears won 44-0.

There was an assessment of the game that went something like this. “In the 4th quarter, Chicago Bears coach Mike Ditka put in his reserves to not embarrass his mentor and former coach, Tom Landry. It was the only thing the the Bears tried all day that didn’t work.

Stolen election claims have never been debunked. All the left has said is they've counted the fraudulent ballots over and over.
Ridiculous.
When you've lost on every issue, you can't possibly say you've won. Trump owns all the important issues. The economy. Illegal immigration. Owns them. She didn't put a dent in that. She didn't put a dent in the fact that she's been in office for 3.5 years and did NONE of her promises.
Sure... go with that.

Forum List

Back