NEW --- An ABC News Whistleblower to Release Signed Affidavit Detailing how Kamala Harris Received Debate Questions in Advance

Kamala has a mole in their camp or ABC News does. Either way this is a campaign ender when this drops. I just read that Newsweak has reached out to ABC and Kamala's campaign and they aren't responding.

[ I will be releasing an affidavit from an ABC whistleblower regarding the debate. I have just signed a non-disclosure agreement with the attorney of the whistleblower. The affidavit states how the Harris campaign was given sample question which were essentially the same questions that were given during the debate and separate assurances of fact checking Donald Trump and that she would NOT be fact checked. Accordingly, the affidavit states several other factors that were built into the debate to give Kamala a significant advantage. I have seen and read the affidavit and after the attorney blacks out the name of the whistleblower and other information that could dox the whistleblower, I will release the full affidavit. I will be releasing the affidavit before the weekend is out.

@DocNetyoutube on X)

GXTGpfGXwAEHc4V

Anyone with a brain knew what questions would be asked. Trump hasen't a fucking clue about any policy except his own grievance, he's an uninformed jerkoff which is why Harris mopped the floor with him. Which is also why he's a chickenshit with bonespurs up his ass who won't do another debate.

Harris didn't NEED to have the questions put to her beforehand, dope.

He should have still nailed it. He needed to come to the event with numbers, real facts comparing his term to his. Simple "cost of gas under my term was X price now is X". etc

I mean this is simple stuff. Trump has been getting lazy and believes he still need to reach out to his base. He needs the middle and Independents.

I look forward to Vances debate. He is going to be worth his weight in gold if he comes armed with Trumps numbers vs Biden/Harris.
So, Trump needed 'numbers' but Kamala didn't? Everyone already knows Trump's policies, numbers and positions, Kamala has no plans or policies.

So, Trump needed 'numbers' but Kamala didn't? Everyone already knows Trump's policies, numbers and positions, Kamala has no plans or policies.

Of course she needed numbers. Him coming to the battle with numbers would have made her look that much more evasive with her policies.

Anyone with a brain knew what questions would be asked. Trump hasen't a fucking clue about any policy except his own grievance, he's an uninformed jerkoff which is why Harris mopped the floor with him. Which is also why he's a chickenshit with bonespurs up his ass who won't do another debate.

Harris didn't NEED to have the questions put to her beforehand, dope.
Kamala had no policies everyone knows that Trump will drill, close the border, deport alien criminals, etc. He says so at every rally and news interview. How about you tell us what Kamala's are and how they will help the economy. So far she has ruined our economy, let illegals in and supported rising gas prices. She wants to move forward but from what? Hers and Biden's dismal policies? She's not a new candidate, she represents more of the same malaise and support for wars.

Kamala has a mole in their camp or ABC News does. Either way this is a campaign ender when this drops. I just read that Newsweak has reached out to ABC and Kamala's campaign and they aren't responding.

[ I will be releasing an affidavit from an ABC whistleblower regarding the debate. I have just signed a non-disclosure agreement with the attorney of the whistleblower. The affidavit states how the Harris campaign was given sample question which were essentially the same questions that were given during the debate and separate assurances of fact checking Donald Trump and that she would NOT be fact checked. Accordingly, the affidavit states several other factors that were built into the debate to give Kamala a significant advantage. I have seen and read the affidavit and after the attorney blacks out the name of the whistleblower and other information that could dox the whistleblower, I will release the full affidavit. I will be releasing the affidavit before the weekend is out.

@DocNetyoutube on X)

GXTGpfGXwAEHc4V

:itsok:

Of course she needed numbers. Him coming to the battle with numbers would have made her look that much more evasive with her policies.
Everyone already knows Trump's policies. He hasn't been in hiding like Kamala. All she did was make stupid, disrespectful faces while Trump was talking and repeat Democrat talking point lies. The moderators did nothing to check her.

Find another excuse for Harris taking Trump to the woodshed in that debate. Like the fact that he's an uniformed jerkoff who's also a craven lowlife.
Imagine with me for a moment, if you are being punched and kicked by three people on the street with nowhere to go. You know how to fight but you can't get off a punch, so you stay there and hope for an opening.

That's what happened at that debate. Even the best fighters can't fight if they're overwhelmed.

He hasn't said anything about it. So if you would, kindly shut your hole. Or use your actual mouth to speak. Whichever.
It's embarrassing to see someone devoid of morals call himself a Jesus warrior, eh? Trump really exposed those so-called Christians for what they really are. And that's a good thing.

Last edited:
Of course. That's what we all wanted, but we can't expect him to nail much when being triple-teamed. Expecting him to nail it in this circumstance is unreasonable.
Trump was so severely triple teamed that he got to speak more than Harris.

It's embarrassing to see someone devoid of morals call himself a Jesus warrior, eh? Trump really exposed those so-called Christians for they really are. And that's a good thing.
So, what did this guy say to make you so enamored with being a religious bigot? You are just as devoid of morals as he is. As we all are. We're here, on a politics board. We certainly aren't polishing our virtues.

It's embarrassing to see someone devoid of morals call himself a Jesus warrior, eh? Trump really exposed those so-called Christians for they really are. And that's a good thing.
What are you talking about? Your post makes no sense.

Imagine with me for a moment, if you are being punched and kicked by three people on the street with nowhere to go. You know how to fight but you can't get off a punch, so you stay there and hope for an opening.

That's what happened at that debate. Even the best fighters can't fight if they're overwhelmed.
None of what you say happened. The only person punching/kicking Trump was Harris.

Forum List

Back