Marchimedes salutes The Flag on the coming Lord's Day, The Fourth of July. (And maybe some politics.)

Reuters, not Fox so don't bother.

Monday Iran attacked a US base in Iran and injured US personnel. SlowJoeBiden and Willie Brown's Gal did what about it now? I'm quite sure a strongly worded letter is in the making. These fu(ks in power now can't even hit back with one of the left's militarily dominating "proportional responses?" How the fu(k is this not war? Gosh, I wonder why military recruitment is down. You buddy gets a little blown up so go ahead and send the Ayatollah an angry meme. I've a few gems but I don't dare post them up here, they in The Mighty horse Thread somewhere. You know, that place you are afeared of.

-

2:32-2:37...

"There's no guarrentee to free speech on misinformation or hate speech..." - Tim Walz. Well, Tim, you genius constitutional scholar...

scotus 1.1.png

-

2:44-2:53...

For those of you in Rio Linda what Raskin is saying is that if Trump wins Congress should just say... "Nah." See most recent image!

-

You may or may not have heard that Govenor Tim Walz of Minnasota put Tampon dispensers in high school boy's bathrooms. I'm sixty(60) now but way back I was a teen age boy. We're fu(kin monsters. How is there not a tic tok thead somewhere of Minnasota teen age boys reeking havok with tampons from their bathrooms?

From The Pedestal of Impeccableness, Top Ten things teenage boys could do with free tampons...

Sawbuck. Nose plugs.
Nein. Ear plugs.
Ate. Stocking stuffers.
Lucky 7. Way cool "I'm with her" virtue signaling earrings.
Sex. Leaky dike repair (I could have fun with the spelling of 'dike.')
Fin. Actual tampons for trans women who stuff frozen tomato juice bolts up their own azz to simulate menstruation.
IV. Black market tampons.
Craps. Short sell Tampax, flood the market then clean up.
The Deuce. Parting gifts for a Lakhota party.

And the number one thing teen age boys could do with free tampons...

1. Tiny mops for liberal tears

-

And the reviews are in.

"Fu(k, with this guy again? - Coyote, admin of USMB.
"I wish I was him." - People that wish they were Marchimedes Daily.
"He's such a nice boy." - Marchimedes' Dear Mother.
"TL/DC." - Coiner of "Brevity is wit."
"That's exactly the kinda $h!t I want to make illegal." - Tim Walz.
"Somebody had to say it." - Captain Obvious.
"Eh." - Non-plussed Examiner.
"I don't see how that helps me find my pants." - Some liberal guy looking for his pants.
"You're wearing them." - Bob, Founder of "finding pants for liberals."

Forum List

Back