Trump crushing the Democrats in "reality"

There were 55 questionable statements made during the debate. They were all fact-checked. Trump made 4/5 the. of those statement. In other words he lied 4 times more than Kamala did. Nobody's " PERFECT " but trump is about as far from it as you can get.
True. You don't see any democrat here saying Harris was perfect. What we are saying is that Harris beat Trumps ass. And she did. So while these guys are yammering about a 3 on 1, maybe they can explain why Trump got to speak more than Harris.

Last edited:
Yeah, it seems a certain percentage of our electorate wants to bounce meritocracy for an illiterate, criminal clown. It's a Weak World Order. :rolleyes: The weakest we could find, of course.
Meritocracy is just a word. It has never applied to America.

Yeah like he can actually run at his age and carry a cat of that size while running.

generation z 12 to 27

So really young people are into old men. To bad most cannot vote and the other half , I hope they remembered to register to vote as it probably what they want to to do.

gee got to love AI, it really is taking it to the next level of fake
It’s too bad not to bad, cause Arlot or whatever won’t correct a dembot

True. You don't see any democrat here saying Harris was perfect. What we are saying is that Harris beat Trumps ass. And she did. Sop while these guys are yammering about a 3 on 1, maybe they can explain why Trump got to speak more than Harris.
I loved seeing someone kick his ass for a change. No one deserves it more. Notice none of them are pointing to anything great or significant trump said ; how can lies be good. They're just trying to tear down Kamala.

So, work ethic, making choices, establishing careers, building families, climbing the ladder - just falls into the laps of the privileged and no one else? :dunno:
Meritocracy has never mattered in this country. I stand by that comment.

During the debate they counted 55 lies told. Trump told 80% of the lies or 4 times as many as Kamala did. Trump wins again. Nothing to brag about. And he won big by telling 44 lies to Kamala's 11. If there is any justice in the world those will be the same odds reversed in Kamala's victory over trump come Nov. .Kamala 80% of the vote compared to Trump's 20%. It will be great to see all those purple states turn blue plus some of the red ones. I believe it is possible here in Nebraska. Nebraskan women are strong and they don't like men telling them what they can or can't do with their own bodies.
You sound like Trump.

Your rant had nothing to do with my post.

It’s too bad not to bad, cause Arlot or whatever won’t correct a dembot

Gee are you being paid to correct spelling errors

because dembot is not a word

Still you know who else did not bother with correct spelling when writing

GEORGE WASHINGTON​

WINSTON CHURCHILL​

ALBERT EINSTEIN​

ERNEST HEMINGWAY​

just to name a few but check the list out and wonder why

if those who want to correct my grammar then so be it

It is just typing skills and does not determine intelligence

it nothing more that feeling superior when lacking other skills.

Last edited:
You sound like Trump.

Your rant had nothing to do with my post.
I was explaining and giving an example of why trump is NOT reliable or trustworthy. Qualities needed in a US president.
Why? It’s full of bad grammar and incomprehensible words, 👏 read it 2,000,000 times it still won’t make sense
2,000 times and you still can interpret what I said. Maybe you shouldn't be on this site.

The infestation of Democrats needs to be eradicated. Shun them, force them out of government and any public office or job.
People who generally say things like that are the ones society deems unacceptable and worthy of monitoring. Hope you're listening , Homeland Security. Domestic terrorist posting here.

"The people love Trump. All over earth." Incredible.
Definitely not a cult.

MacBOT admits it, if you are widely popular and successful, you should be criticized as a dangerous, sociopathic cult!

So, Elvis Presley, Mahatma Gandhi, the Pope, Mother Teresa, Michael Jackson, Taylor Swift--- these are all just evil cults!
And apparently the democrat party HAS no one in it who is loved the world over, certainly not Joe Biden nor Kumula Harris!

Why? It’s full of bad grammar and incomprehensible words, 👏 read it 2,000,000 times it still won’t make sense
Instead of reading my post you should watch the debate again and take notes. The moderators did fact-checked Harris but there was no need to fact-vheck her as much. She told only 20% of the lies spoken. , trump told 80 % of the lies. That's why he was fact-checked more. It's just simple math. Sorry you can't comprehend that either.

Instead of reading my post you should watch the debate again and take notes. The moderators did fact-checked Harris but there was no need to fact-vheck her as much. She told only 20% of the lies spoken. , trump told 80 % of the lies. That's why he was fact-checked more. It's just simple math. Sorry you can't comprehend that either.

Dummy, they never fact-checked her! And like the president of the debate counsel said, that isn't their intended job anyway! The moderators only job in a presidential debate is to ask the questions and let the two candidates debate and fact-check /each other./

Forum List

Back