Trump crushing the Democrats in "reality"

Screenshot-2024-09-09-at-2.10.09-PM.png

images

If only Democrats could figure out how to make AI make popular Kommiela memes.

Wrong. This is not compared to awful periods in history, it IS an awful period in history. And for good reason.
Just look at what Biden and Harris has done to America in just 3.5 years-- 40% inflation, rampant illegal migrant invasion, perversion, and war.
There is not a man, woman or child alive who would not trade today and the last three years for the sanguine times Trump gave us in 2017, 2018, and 2019.
Democrats do nothing but gaslight Americans to cover for the intentional collapse of America.

Democrats = WEF

Democrats = traitors

Yeah like he can actually run at his age and carry a cat of that size while running.

generation z 12 to 27

So really young people are into old men. To bad most cannot vote and the other half , I hope they remembered to register to vote as it probably what they want to to do.

gee got to love AI, it really is taking it to the next level of fake

What world do you live on. Harris kicked his ass!

I know that this period is being compared to awful periods in history. For good reason.

But I'm not so sure any more that the world has seen this before. Obviously the world has never had the internet and "alternative" media, and that plays a big role here.

But I'm thinking that this blend of celebrity and religion and fantasy and politics is unique. Sadly.
"blend of celebrity and religion and fantasy and politics "

and technology.

but lets start with their "fundamentalist xcripture every word is literally true" leads directly to the "textualists" and "originalists" on the supreme court who can somehow discover "immunity" for a guy whose fantasies come straight from the enquirer headlines that he paid to have shown to every housewife in america as she stands in the checkout line.

good evening mac. "francine" turned the lights out so i have a little catching up to do. i'm already tired of the "cats of springfield."

"first they came for the haitians", a relatively small ethnicity and not latino. good place to set precedents if you are so inclined.

i

I know that this period is being compared to awful periods in history. For good reason.

But I'm not so sure any more that the world has seen this before. Obviously the world has never had the internet and "alternative" media, and that plays a big role here.

But I'm thinking that this blend of celebrity and religion and fantasy and politics is unique. Sadly.
Welcome to political toxicity. Respirators to yer left, red hats to yer right.

but lets start with their "fundamentalist xcripture every word is literally true" leads directly to the "textualists" and "originalists" on the supreme court who can somehow discover "immunity" for a guy whose fantasies come straight from the enquirer headlines that he paid to have shown to every housewife in america as she stands in the checkout line.
Welcome to political toxicity. Respirators to yer left, red hats to yer right.
I have to admit that, all these years later, I'm still a little stunned by this.

You think for decades that your country is one thing, and then one day it shrugs its shoulders and says, "yeah, well, no, we're not".

I have to admit that, all these years later, I'm still a little stunned by this.

You think for decades that your country is one thing, and one day it shrugs its shoulders and says, "yeah, well, no, we're not".
my excuse is i spent most of that time at sea. maybe the isolation gives me a less propagandized perspective.

(i'm still trying to figure out why o seem less effected by the propaganda. maybe i missed enough of the "grooming" that i can remain skeptical? )

"blend of celebrity and religion and fantasy and politics "

and technology.

good evening mac. "francine" turned the lights out so i have a little catching up to do. i'm already tired of the "cats of springfield."

"first they came for the haitians", a relatively small ethnicity and not latino. good place to set precedents if you are so inclined.

i
They are so inclined

I guess we will have to wait for the election and get the final results.

then the real fun begins and the bragging rights and the denials will kick in

You think for decades that your country is one thing, and then one day it shrugs its shoulders and says, "yeah, well, no, we're not".
Yeah, it seems a certain percentage of our electorate wants to bounce meritocracy for an illiterate, criminal clown. It's a Weak World Order. :rolleyes: The weakest we could find, of course.

You want reality. Look up what Karl Rove said about Trump's debate performance. He doesn't pull any punches. Rove says there is no putting lipstick on that pig. That Trump got crushed by a woman he dismissed as "dumb as a rock".
Not hard when you have two asshole bodyguards running interference.

Americans hate Kommiela and the democrats.

Americans blame Kommiela and democrats for the intentional collapse of America by the WEF.

That's why the Trump memes are viral.
what is going viral is Trump poor performance in the debate. I bet Joe Biden is looking better now. still he has his supporters and nothing changes.

she is an attorney and in college was on the debate team so Trump doesn't stand a change. She can start to impress people as she is not old

Trump on the other hand just has his supporters

and he will say things that turns people off but he has his supporters

now it time to see republicans become worried with the guy they are backing.

The people love Trump. All over earth.

The memes are glorious.

GXDNwyuXEAAHCj4.jpg

Trump is rocking Gen Z.

Americans admire Trump like they admire Reagan.

America. If you believe what is taking place in Springfield or Colorado isn't happening, you're brainwashed and in a cult.

Democrats = WEF

He is a Master Communicator.

Lamaka fluffs on about nothing--"opportunity economy", "way forward"--she's like the lazy college student who fills her essay with fluff. Trump nails the cultural moment in a few sentences. "They're eating the dogs. They're eating the pets."

Is it exactly true? Maybe. Maybe not. Since when did that matter to you Lefties?

Your game.

Your rules.

You hate it now?

Aw

Forum List

Back