Tyreek Hill admits he contributed to the problem during his arrest.

still doesnt justify the cops violently dragging him out of the car within 60 seconds of stopping him,,

and it wasnt illegal for him to roll it back up

It's doesn't negate the fact all he had to do was obey the law and that situation never would have happened at all. A lot of people seem to only want to defend him but not recognize he was pulled over to begin with by his own actions.

I haven't had the cops after me in 30 years because I decided 30 years ago I wouldn't break or even skirt the law. It's worked out quite well for me

So speeding is just fine, and it's all the Cops fault. OK. There definitely seems to be a lot of you who want to just bash Cops and never hold the person accountable for his or her conduct. If Tyreek just leaves his window down, keeps talking with officer there is no incident. For the 20th time, I think the Cops went overboard with their take down, I don't think anyone should lose their jobs over it. The Tyreek video should be used as a teaching aid for BOTH Cops and Citizens.

I agree that both could have handled the situation differently, BUT in this instance the unnecessary escalation is 100% on the cops.

what conduct did tyreek do to justify the violence used against him??

he complied with every lawful order he was given with in seconds of it being given,,

It's doesn't negate the fact all he had to do was obey the law and that situation never would have happened at all. A lot of people seem to only want to defend him but not recognize he was pulled over to begin with by his own actions.

I haven't had the cops after me in 30 years because I decided 30 years ago I wouldn't break or even skirt the law. It's worked out quite well for me
FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??

he obeyed every lawful order within seconds of them being given and the whole event was about 60 seconds long,,

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT MORE FROM PEOPLE??

TOTAL SUBMISSION??

It was smart of the Miami Police to quickly release the body cam video. It forced Tyreek to admit he was wrong in rolling his window UP while the officer was still engaged with him. I REPEAT since IM2 does not process information very well, I agree with most people that the Cops over-reacted and exerted unnecessary force on Tyreek. But as with most bad situations with Cops, it starts with the person being combative, not the Cop.

It doesn't matter if Tryreek started it. If a cop is not professional enough to de-escalate a situation, instead of making it worse, then he shouldn't be a cop.

Having tinted windows rolled down are also for officer safety. And much less intrusive than ordering him out of the car. But Hill was a huge dick about it.

Cite the Florida statute you can't be a dick to police?

Again, NO ONE that I have heard from says the Cops were justified in their over-use of force. But Tyreek poked the bear by speeding and then by not complying with simple instructions and basic courtesy. If he leaves his window down and continues communicating with the Cop, he gets a ticket or a warning and there is no problem.

Not true. He lowered his window and handed the cop the required documentation. The cop could have walked back to his motorcycle, written up the ticket and had Hill sign it. Insteadn the cop decided to take it to the next level because Hill was being rude to him.

Now that cop, whose had disciplinary actions against him in the past, will be written up again and will be lucky if he doesn't get fired.

Incorrect.

Hill's speed was estimated. No electronic or mechanical machine to measure his speed.

The estimate was 60 in a 40, but perceptions can widely vary. Speed-size illusion means that smaller objects appear faster than larger objects when going the same speed. There is also something called motion parallax. An object closer to you appears to move faster.

Anyone can easily and informally test these. A plane you watch off a carrier appears to really motor. A plane several miles in the sky appears to lumber. Also, look at a car that speeds past your car. It's really cooking fast, right? But then that car appears to move slower when a mile ahead.

Hill was driving a small car. In my observation, smaller cars appear to zip along more than larger cars.

Stupid pig faced baboon. When cones are ou (or construction) residential is 25mph. Eat it maggot monkey.

A lot of these coloreds and others who are shot have family members to thank. You might remember the guy in Wisconsin who was shot and paralyzed. The police came out because they guy's wife/GF called the police in a domestic situation.

Don't call cops.

Reaching fir a gun you kying maggot.

Not true. He lowered his window and handed the cop the required documentation. The cop could have walked back to his motorcycle, written up the ticket and had Hill sign it. Insteadn the cop decided to take it to the next level because Hill was being rude to him.

Now that cop, whose had disciplinary actions against him in the past, will be written up again and will be lucky if he doesn't get fired.
I don't know why you and ProgressiveHunter continue to defend Tyreek when HE HIMSELF says he did not handle the situation correctly. And he did not clearly just as clearly as the Cops actions were excessive.

FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??

he obeyed every lawful order within seconds of them being given and the whole event was about 60 seconds long,,

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT MORE FROM PEOPLE??

TOTAL SUBMISSION??
Four days of you screaming like a Donkey does not make it true you commee forker.

Roll down your banking windiw and shut your fat lowIQ mouth. Thats all he had to do. But he wanted to take control.

For starters don’t do 60MPH thru cones and cops the stupid arsejack.

It doesn't matter if Tryreek started it. If a cop is not professional enough to de-escalate a situation, instead of making it worse, then he shouldn't be a cop.

DeEscalation is cuffs, back seat of Police car and a tow truck. The Police did nothing wrong. Big mouth punk did it all.

Incorrect.

Hill's speed was estimated. No electronic or mechanical machine to measure his speed.

The estimate was 60 in a 40, but perceptions can widely vary. Speed-size illusion means that smaller objects appear faster than larger objects when going the same speed. There is also something called motion parallax. An object closer to you appears to move faster.

Anyone can easily and informally test these. A plane you watch off a carrier appears to really motor. A plane several miles in the sky appears to lumber. Also, look at a car that speeds past your car. It's really cooking fast, right? But then that car appears to move slower when a mile ahead.

Hill was driving a small car. In my observation, smaller cars appear to zip along more than larger cars.
/thread

Forum List

Back