Tyreek Hill admits he contributed to the problem during his arrest.

They very likely knew it was Hill before approaching Hill's car.

The cop who first approached him, didn't know who he was. On the body cam, you hear another cop approach him and ask, you know who that is? to which he replied, "no." Tne other cop onformef him, he's a star on the Dolphins. My guess is that was the moment that cop realized he fucked up.

Shove it iceFag, of course it varies. Get off me homeO!

According to preliminary data compiled by the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund (NLEOMF), as of June 30, 2024, 71 federal, state, and local law enforcement officers died in the line- of-duty. This is an increase of approximately 15% from the 62 officers killed during the same period last year.
An increase in traffic-related fatalities thus far in 2024 is a negative trend, particularly following our National Law Enforcement Traffic Safety Summit in January of 2022. In the first six months of this year, 17 officers have died due to traffic-related crashes such as single-vehicle accidents, vehicle collisions, and motorcycle crashes while working along our nation’s roadways. These 17 crash-related fatalities are an increase of 89% compared to the 9 crash- related deaths during the same period last year.
During the first half of 2024, 28 officers died from felonious assaults, all of whom were killed in the line of duty as a result of being fatally shot. There is an 8% increase of officers killed by firearms compared with the first half of 2023. The leading circumstance of firearms fatalities were officers who were killed feloniously during traffic enforcement or a pursuit.

Four days of you screaming like a Donkey does not make it true you commee forker.

Roll down your banking windiw and shut your fat lowIQ mouth. Thats all he had to do. But he wanted to take control.

For starters don’t do 60MPH thru cones and cops the stupid arsejack.
what makes it true is the video itself not me talking about it..

of course if I got something wrong you are free to walk me through the video timeline and show me what I got wrong,,

it is only 60 seconds we are talking about,,

what makes it true is the video itself not me talking about it..

of course if I got something wrong you are free to walk me through the video timeline and show me what I got wrong,,

it is only 60 seconds we are talking about,,

Don't knock on my window like that over and over. Some co-operation, try to SHUP fir a day you ignorant arsewipe yo embarrass yoursel and America. Since 2020 fraud i have no patience for you country killing maggots. ZERO TOLERANCE,

Don't knock on my window like that over and over. Some co-operation, try to SHUP fir a day you ignorant arsewipe yo embarrass yoursel and America. Since 2020 fraud i have no patience for you country killing maggots. ZERO TOLERANCE,
thats covered under the 1st A with a redress of grievances,,

a government official did something that grieved him and he asked him to not do it,,

are you going to walk me through the video and show me where he didnt comply with all lawful commands or not??

Don’t pull a weapon behind black curtain and shoot Police doing their job. Show yourself right away as they ask. Don’t drive 60mph around people walking to the game. Tailgaters start very early.

Don’t pull a weapon behind black curtain and shoot Police doing their job. Show yourself right away as they ask. Don’t drive 60mph around people walking to the game. Tailgaters start very early.
none if that has anything to do with the police attacking a man 60 seconds into a stop after he obeys every lawful order he was given,,

Shove it iceFag, of course it varies. Get off me homeO!

According to preliminary data compiled by the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund (NLEOMF), as of June 30, 2024, 71 federal, state, and local law enforcement officers died in the line- of-duty. This is an increase of approximately 15% from the 62 officers killed during the same period last year.
An increase in traffic-related fatalities thus far in 2024 is a negative trend, particularly following our National Law Enforcement Traffic Safety Summit in January of 2022. In the first six months of this year, 17 officers have died due to traffic-related crashes such as single-vehicle accidents, vehicle collisions, and motorcycle crashes while working along our nation’s roadways. These 17 crash-related fatalities are an increase of 89% compared to the 9 crash- related deaths during the same period last year.
During the first half of 2024, 28 officers died from felonious assaults, all of whom were killed in the line of duty as a result of being fatally shot. There is an 8% increase of officers killed by firearms compared with the first half of 2023. The leading circumstance of firearms fatalities were officers who were killed feloniously during traffic enforcement or a pursuit.
LOL. Traffic related fatalities is not traffic enforcement encounters. Logging, roofing, and fishing are more dangerous occupations, along with many others. Hell, guys who work on small engines have a higher fatality rate than your boyfriend police.

I don't know why you and ProgressiveHunter continue to defend Tyreek when HE HIMSELF says he did not handle the situation correctly. And he did not clearly just as clearly as the Cops actions were excessive.

Hill said he could have handled it better. He's also calling for the cop to be fired. It was completely unnecessary to rip him out of his car, throw him to the asphalt and handcuff him.

Hill said he could have handled it better. He's also calling for the cop to be fired. It was completely unnecessary to rip him out of his car, throw him to the asphalt and handcuff him.

Move faster boy, its hot out here. When we say, not when you feel like it. He was chirping non-stop, stalling, on the phone, screaming and now all you Board maggots rush to lie for it. Sodd off wankers.

Move faster boy, its hot out here. When we say, not when you feel like it. He was chirping non-stop, stalling, on the phone, screaming and now all you Board maggots rush to lie for it. Sodd off wankers.
the whole thing didnt last 60 seconds,,

tyreeks talking was about 20 seconds of it,

how much faster do you want him to be??

they made themselves stay in the heat longer,,

the whole thing didnt last 60 seconds,,

tyreeks talking was about 20 seconds of it,

how much faster do you want him to be??

they made themselves stay in the heat longer,,

Comply within 2sec of every order seems easy enough. Tap on window, Police pulled you over, DUH? I think they want me to roll it down. Thats just one. You dont do that stall crap IN the jail. They wise up a lot faster doing a weekend in the CA drunk tank too. I wouldn’t foll with his smartarse BS 5sec. One warning, then You’re going in.

Comply within 2sec of every order seems easy enough. Tap on window, Police pulled you over, DUH? I think they want me to roll it down. Thats just one. You dont do that stall crap IN the jail. They wise up a lot faster doing a weekend in the CA drunk tank too.
2 seconds ??

why not just shoot them when they walk up to the car??

that makes more sense,,

you would have made a good nazi jackboot,,

didnt turn out so good for them,,

Forum List

Back