Atop ABC, a Personal Connection to Kamala Harris

Sure, they were not about to talk badly about Trump because it would talk badly of them for taking the cases in the first place............ but they left money behind. Can you tell me why they would do that?
Show proof!!!!

President Trump: Do you support any restrictions on abortion? If so what?
Better question since you seem obsessed with flip-flopping:

President Trump, are you opposed to partial birth abortion? Have you always been against a ban on partial birth abortion?

Trump's lawyers most certainly know he is guilty. They are soaking him for all the cash they can grab.

God only knows how many millions they will get out of him for a futile appeal. :lol:
A small amount to a man so wealthy would be a few dozen million dollars.

President Trump, are you opposed to partial birth abortion? Have you always been against a ban on partial birth abortion?

Why are Democrats so thrilled by abortions?

It would be true when you admit it was the courts of law blocking her and Biden.

New Data: Biden’s First Year Drilling Permitting Stomps Trump’s By 34%

New federal data shows the Biden administration approved 3,557 permits for oil and gas drilling on public lands in its first year, far outpacing the Trump administration’s first-year total of 2,658.

Nearly 2,000 of the drilling permits were approved on public lands administered by the Bureau of Land Management’s New Mexico office-, followed by 843 in Wyoming, 285 in Montana and North Dakota, and 191 in Utah. In California, the Biden administration approved 187 permits — more than twice the 71 drilling permits Trump approved in that state in his first year.

In other news:

U.S. Oil Production Hits Record High, Set to Remain Dominant

Know this, you are very fair to both of them. The news as I have reported dozens of times is in the tank against Trump yet it is not all of the news, primarily ABC, CBS, CNN and others like them.
Yes. When the question is VP Harris do you love puppies? vs President Trump when did you stop beating your wife? it isn't difficult to spot the bias. :)

Damn, what questions did she answer? All we saw were personal attacks, while she lied about all of her positions (and totally avoided talking about the ones she used with Willie Brown).
Why would she talk about that Simp? Did the convict talk about raping a women with his fingers in a dressing room or spying on naked teenage girls while they dressed for beauty pageants?

Trump was repeating real reports from real people. Of course the bureaucracy denies it because it looks bad. Aside from that, Springfield has other real problems with these 'immigrants.' Car accidents have skyrocketed and the number of these 'immigrants' has strained healthcare and schools.

Claims of immigrants eating pets​

But it’s the topic of immigrants eating pets and other animals that has gone viral. One 911 call included a report of people taking waterfowl.
“I see a group of Haitian people, there are about four of them, they all have geese in their hands,” the caller said.
In an August city commission meeting, Anthony Harris complained that immigrants were taking ducks from a park.
“They’re in the park grabbing up ducks by the neck and cutting their head off and walking off with them and eating them,” he said
Trump is an easily manipulated idiot.

Harris only agreed to debate Trump if the debate was 100% rigged in her favor, including fake Dem shill moderators.
The only thing that would have made MAGA happy over a debate is if it was run by Fox with a couple of their Trump asseater's as moderators lobbing softball questions at him & drooling at his responses.

Hating something and banning something are two different things. Refusing to ban something which Trump then and now says he wouldn't do as President in the case of abortion is quite different than promoting the states or local communities to follow their conscience in that matter. In that regard Trump has not flipflopped in the least. Hating something and speaking out strongly against it is not the same thing as intending to use the power of government to make it happen.

I do think he has struggled with the difficult aspects of that particular debate as all critical thinkers have trying to come up with a position that the conscience can accept as reasonable and necessary.

Trump is an easily manipulated idiot.
Yeah, it was glorious watching the master manipulator of the rubes get manipulated by Harris.

It was the best debate in the history of the country. Some people are saying Donald Trump might have a brain tumor. I don't know, but that's what some people are saying. I saw it on television while I was eating a cat.

Hating something and banning something are two different things. Refusing to ban something which Trump then and now says he wouldn't do as President in the case of abortion is quite different than promoting the states or local communities to follow their conscience in that matter. In that regard Trump has not flipflopped in the least. Hating something and speaking out strongly against it is not the same thing as intending to use the power of government to make it happen.

I do think he has struggled with the difficult aspects of that particular debate as all critical thinkers have trying to come up with a position that the conscience can accept as reasonable and necessary.
Listen, fool. Trump said in no uncertain terms that as President he would NOT ban partial birth abortions. He said it plainly and clearly.

Watch the video again, and this time LISTEN.

How far gone does a MAGA maniac's head have to be to claim a man who said he was "Pro-Choice in every respect" is not a flip-flopper?

WOW! The hypnotic hold this man has on his cult is ASTOUNDING!

Harris only agreed to debate Trump if the debate was 100% rigged in her favor, including fake Dem shill moderators.
Trump was allowed an extra 6 minutes more than the future POTUS to yap.
Long after his mic was supposed to be cut he was allowed to have the final rebuttal on every question.
Still he choked like a dog.
That was nobody's fault but his.
If he can't handle being slow roasted like a sweaty hog on a spit how the HELL is he going to handle the job?

You tell me. Why was Trump so thrilled by partial birth abortions?

Was it because the 80s were his sexual Vietnam, you think?
I wanted you to tell this forum why you are so thrilled by abortions?

Forum List

Back