‘Three Against One’: Megyn Kelly Unleashes On ‘Biased’ ABC Debate Moderators And Their ‘Full Of Sh*t’ Fact-Checks

If some asshole was shooting at me and I tried running from him and slipped on the ground, would you blame ME for slipping? Or the shooter for putting me in that position in the first place?
I'd laugh at another silly attempt to cast yourself as the victim. Next you'll have had your parrot eaten.

You ignored my question: if a leftist is threatening me a with a gun yelling “death to Jews!”, and I run away and fall, do say “well, it’s your own fault you slipped” and ignore the leftist who had me in his cross-hairs?

Both mods should be fired. And ABC should acknowledge the bias and apologize to Trump. But they wouldn’t do that because their goal is to get Kamala elected.
Your question is a bizarre analogy. People are treated differently when they act differently.

It reminds me of a Trump supporter claiming he was kicked out of a restaurant for supporting Trump. Turns out he was kicked out because he was disturbing other patrons being noisy and obnoxious.

The moderators weren’t biased by calling out Trump’s nonsense. They didn’t even do it that much, like what 3 times in an hour and a half?

Your question is a bizarre analogy. People are treated differently when they act differently.

It reminds me of a Trump supporter claiming he was kicked out of a restaurant for supporting Trump. Turns out he was kicked out because he was disturbing other patrons being noisy and obnoxious.

The moderators weren’t biased by calling out Trump’s nonsense. They didn’t even do it that much, like what 3 times in an hour and a half?
If you won’t admit the blatant bias, you’re just too impossible to deal with. Find a gullible, useful idiot to spew your nonsense on.

The Trump cult is just like their dear leader.

It's everyone's fault BUT their dear leader.

It's the democrats, David Meir and Linsey Davis' fault, making Trump say this...............

Why can’t YOU admit this was a 3-against-1 frontal assault against Trump, and that the swing voters saw right through it?

Is the ONLY way you people can win is to cheat and hide? (Rhetorical question.)
Can you stop whining?

Kamala did not make Trump give stupid answers
The Moderators did not make Trump give stupid answers

He had two minutes to say what he needed to say.
He chose to talk about eating dogs, his crowd sizes and stolen elevtions

Because the mods were fair. And that was because they wanted Biden to fail so they could get him replaced. All they had to do was let him out there, with no help from them.
Biden answered on his own and stumbled badly
Trump went into a rage and gave ridiculous responses

Moderators had nothing to do with it

What I observe is this:

1) The leftists who were always going to vote for Harris are denying the bias
2) The righties who were always going to vote for Trump are infuriated with the bias.

But here’s the kicker:

3) The undecideds saw the bias, were turned off by how unfair the 3 against 1 debate was, and thus the mods’ efforts to destroy Trump likely had the opposite effect.

Maybe it has something to do with the crazy shit Trump was saying?

“The original version of this story mischaracterized as false Donald Trump’s statement accusing Kamala Harris of supporting ‘transgender operations on illegal aliens in prison’ As a presidential candidate in 2019, Harris filled out a questionnaire saying she supported taxpayer-funded gender transition treatment for detained immigrants.”
Dirty Time magazine originally printed ABSURD as fact checking. Then found the truth too late then. This happened all from 2016-today. Still happening.

Ignorant OX. President Trump is always right. He was right on this. Time magazine had to print apology. The media always against him. You know it and you still lie and load up on bs to suceth massively. You’re a horrible human scum as all Marxist pigs are..

Last edited:
Trump claiming that Haitians are eating. People’s dogs was just stupid and offensive.
It needed correction
Same goes with Trump claiming Dems are aborting babies after birth

Moderators let a lot of Trump lies go

Are you sure? I mean, you clearly are very pro-Trump. Do you see your own bias?
When even anti-Trumpers like Jake Tapper and Megan Kelley express horror over the bias in that debate, you know it’s the brainwashed LEFTISTS like you who are denying it - due to your bias.

Worse than 3-1. The dirty MSM was lying as fast as they could type outside. Hey, just like the filthy rotten Leftist dishonorable Marxist maggots posting in here. do in here.
They’re getting worse by the day. As panic sets in and they realize that nothing they’ve tried has stopped Trump - the lawfare cases by the weaponized government, the assassination attempt that almost succeeded due to the SS leaving the roof unguarded, to Tuesday night’s frontal assault they disguised as a “debate” - the hate from the MSM and the forum’s Marxist maggots will only get worse.

P.S. I hope Trump has ironclad security.

Forum List

Back