America’s Princess Taylor Swift has spoken

If you listen to celebrity Elon Musk you shouldn’t be posting about people who listen to celebrity Taylor Swift. I dont care who you listen to. You’re the one acting like listening to celebrities is silly then doing it yourself.
Elon Musk is a brilliant businessman. Why wouldn't you listen to him when it comes to business?

Elon Musk is a brilliant businessman. Why wouldn't you listen to him when it comes to business?
Taylor Swift has more money than Donald Trump, more followers, and impacts more lives - why wouldn’t you listen to her when it comes to leading?

As for Musk. I dont follow any idiot that puts his shirt on backwards. Pocket logo goes on front idiot and to say he jumps like a girl is an insult to girls. He’s a beta.

Taylor Swift has more money than Donald Trump, more followers, and impacts more lives - why wouldn’t you listen to her when it comes to leading?

As for Musk. I dont follow any idiot that puts his shirt on backwards. Pocket logo goes on front idiot and to say he jumps like a girl is an insult to girls. He’s a beta.

Ah...Musk is worth an estimated 250 Billion dollars...Swift is worth an estimated 1.5 Billion dollars. Do you know anything?

The one who has spoken is Soros!

1726187838660.png

Forum List

Back