‘Three Against One’: Megyn Kelly Unleashes On ‘Biased’ ABC Debate Moderators And Their ‘Full Of Sh*t’ Fact-Checks

Why can’t you just admit Trump Fucked UP Bigly?

Dems quickly condemned Biden after the last debate.
Why must you always make excuses for Trump?
He only fucked up by accepting ABC to be fair. They were clearly in Harris corner.

Id have told them to Fuck Off on going there to debate the Whore.

No excuses. He should have told Harris an ABC to go to Hell

They’re getting worse by the day. As panic sets in and they realize that nothing they’ve tried has stopped Trump - the lawfare cases by the weaponized government, the assassination attempt that almost succeeded due to the SS leaving the roof unguarded, to Tuesday night’s frontal assault they disguised as a “debate” - the hate from the MSM and the forum’s Marxist maggots will only get worse.

P.S. I hope Trump has ironclad security.
Trump is collapsing before our very eyes

What was once an easy victory against Biden is now a sure defeat against Harris

The debate was a chance to salvage his lagging campaign.
He failed Bigly

He only fucked up by accepting ABC to be fair. They were clearly in Harris corner.

Id have told them to Fuck Off on going there to debate the Whore.

No excuses. He should have told Harris an ABC to go to Hell
Honestly

Were you happy with trumps performance?

Id have been more blunt on Harris being part of the largest illegal alien invasion in our History.

Id have ignored biased questions and pissed off the DNC moderators.
Yes Trump should have led with that one

Instead he chose to lead with migrants eating dogs and cats

People were laughing at him from that point on

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Ummm???
Why the whining and snowflaking by posters Frankenstein & Lisa558?
After all, Trump triumphed. He said so himself.
Don Trump confidently asserted that it was his best debate ever and that he won overwhelmingly, even citing one after-debate poll that he said showed a 90% favorable for him and a 3% favorable for Harris.

Yet, those two posters and Meagan Kelly too........sourly grump on this USMB venue whining that it was so unfair.

Clearly, Don Trump thought the ABC format worked for him. Lest, he wouldn't claim he won bigly, and gave his best performance ever.

It seems to disinterested observers, that iMAGAs ain't parading their misogyny character tic....well then, they are snowflaking about how unfair life is for them and Don Trump.

Crybabies & whiners?

WTH?
Calling out the propaganda arm of the DNC is a privilege not a burden

When will Republicans man up?
Must you turn into Crybaby Losers whenever you get beaten?

Trump screwed up Bigly

He had two minutes to give his answers. It wasn’t the Mods making him answer the way he did.
It wasn’t the mods who threw a temper tantrum

Can you EVER hold Trump accountable?
I think most do, but a rigged ref in sports is dishonorable.. the same goes here. The Moderaters were objectively against Trump and objectively light on Harris, there were double standards.

I gave Trump a C-, and Harris a B- (she had a far lower bar to be considered successful). Trump nor the moderators didn’t pin her down on her many non-answers, and was distracted often. meanwhile the moderators tried to pin Trump down and at times made Harris an afterthought.

Harris didn’t do well with independent voters, who saw her attempted mocking antics and lack of taking issues seriously as off putting. Trump won in all the independent voter polls of the debate I saw. I think they are frustrated just like Trump is/was. I don’t think they buy Harris’s fluffy language and lack of policy, they are struggling financially, and they hold Harris accountable.

Moderator to Harris: “Are we better off than we were 4 years ago?”

Harris: “I was a middle class kid growing up…”

LMAO. The moderators may have thought that’s an answer, but I dont think many outside of the anti-Trump leftist bubble did. They asked one question on the economy (the #1 issue among voters), Harris punted, and then they moved onto climate change, January 6th, etc. What a dumb choice, clearly not meant to solve what the people deem important.

Just like the indictments on Trump, I think non-leftists see obvious corrupt practices at play here. You’re just in a bubble.

Last edited:
I think most do, but a rigged ref in sports is dishonorable.. the same goes here. The Moderaters were objectively against Trump and objectively light on Harris, there were double standards.

I gave Trump a C-, and Harris a B- (she had a far lower bar to be considered successful). Trump nor the moderators didn’t pin her down on her many non-answers, and was distracted often. meanwhile the moderators tried to pin Trump down and at times made Harris an afterthought.

Harris didn’t do well with independent voters, who saw her attempted mocking antics and lack of taking issues seriously as off putting. Trump won in all the independent voter polls of the debate I saw. I think they are frustrated just like Trump is/was. I don’t think they buy Harris’s fluffy language and lack of policy, they are struggling financially, and they hold Harris accountable.

Moderator to Harris: “Are we better off than we were 4 years ago?”

Harris: “I was a middle class kid growing up…”

LMAO. The moderators may have thought that’s an answer, but I dont think many outside of the anti-Trump leftist bubble did. They asked one question on the economy (the #1 issue among voters), Harris punted, and then they moved onto climate change, January 6th, etc. What a dumb choice, clearly not meant to solve what the people deem important.

Just like the indictments on Trump, I think non-leftists see obvious corrupt practices at play here. You’re just in a bubble.
Also, she was hardly a middle-class kid. She was the daughter of highly-educated professional parents (both), and she grew up quite affluent.

That aside, the fact that the mods didn’t go back and try to pin her down with an answer, as they did with Trump multiple times, with the following is yet another example of their bias: “That does not answer the question, so I repeat: are Americans better off than they were four years ago”?

“That does not answer the question, so I repeat: are Americans better off than they were four years ago”?
that’s a very good example of what should have happened given that they were deciding to aggressively interject themselves.

Forum List

Back