Atop ABC, a Personal Connection to Kamala Harris

The only news organization I think I would trust to moderate anymore, would probably be The Hill's Rising team. One on the left, one on the right.

This was a good dialog IMO.

Premiered 4 hours ago

CNN did an excellent job in the Trump/Biden debate. Of course CNN wanted Biden to lose that one so the Democrats would have an excuse to replace him so the moderator played it refreshingly straight with Trump.

There are people at Fox I would not trust to moderate a debate but there are some who I think would do a credible job.

Also Elon Musk and Tucker Carlson I believe were serious when they said they would moderate a debate if the candidates would agree. And I am quite sure they would likely do a good job with neither grandstanding, speechifying or unfair bias toward either candidate. That could be really interesting.

There was no felony. Do you understand what non usable evidence is? Trumps lawyers know he is not guilty.
Trump's lawyers most certainly know he is guilty. They are soaking him for all the cash they can grab.

God only knows how many millions they will get out of him for a futile appeal. :lol:

I wonder if Republicans lose in November if real hardliners will start to run for office. There is no point to vote for them anymore. Perhaps people will still eat and have a roof over their heads and no hardliners will run. Still, it seems that they will do little for their voters and we do not want what they force on us. A malaise will guarantee Progressive representation. And with possible large margins in the Congress. Just a few of Trump's agendas. No taxes on tips for food service. No taxes on Social Security. And No taxes on overtime. That should be enough as we know what the Progs would do.
Without fat elvis the maga movement like the tea party before it, will fade.

Trump gets his ass handed to him in Iowa by Cruz. "It was rigged!"

Trump gets his ass handed to him in 2020. "It was rigged!"

Trump gets his ass handed to him by Harris. "It was rigged!"

Loser Donald needs a new bag.

The court is corrupt. The judge is corrupt. You don't seem to comprehend.
You don't seem to comprehend that in every court case, just like in a political race, there is a winner and a loser.
Since Trump needs to be a winner all the time due to his severe personality disorder he creates problems for the system.

You don't seem to comprehend that in every court case, just like in a political race, there is a winner and a loser.
Since Trump needs to be a winner all the time due to his severe personality disorder he creates problems for the system.
Bullshit. The court was stacked against Trump. The charges were suspect as well. You don't have a grasp of what is going on because of your hatred for Trump. I already took you to the woodshed on your claims of Trump lying about born alive aborted babies. You had no answer and gave it a thumbs down and slithered away.

Bottom line, Trump was correct on both issues and there is proof. You're just ignorant in your hatred of the man.

Trump's lawyers most certainly know he is guilty. They are soaking him for all the cash they can grab.

God only knows how many millions they will get out of him for a futile appeal. :lol:
That remark is a disturbed mind.

I agree. Instead of ABC keeping Trump to their narrative, and lobbing softballs to Kamala, FOX NEWS would lob the softballs to Trump, and grill Kamala.

You don't see it, because of your bias.

The Rising team is balanced, b/c they go out of their way to find one anchor on the left, and one anchor on the right.
And you're not showing bias? If both candidates are asked the exact same question in the exact same way without putting partisan spin on it, how is that favoring one over the other? It is asking each candidate different questions that invites blatant bias and unfairness.

President Trump: Do you endorse fracking as a means to increase oil production? Have you always endorsed fracking?

Vice President Harris: Do you endorse fracking as a means to increase oil production? Have you always endorsed fracking?

President Trump: Do you support allowing most of the migrants to stay or will you actively work to deport as many as possible?

Vice President Harris: Do you support allowing most of the migrants to stay or will you actively work to deport as many as possible?

President Trump: Do you support a path to citizenship for most of the migrants now in the country?

Vice President Harris: Do you support a path to citizenship for most of the migrants now in the country?

President Trump: Do you support any restrictions on abortion? If so what?

Vice President Harris: Do you support any restrictions on abortion? If so what?

President Trump: Do you support allowing minors to get gender affirming care without consent of their parents?

Vice President Harris: Do you support allowing minors to get gender affirming care without consent of their parents?

President Trump: Do you support the government requiring a transition to all renewable energy as much as possible in the next ten years?

Vice President Harris: Do you support the government requiring a transition to all renewable energy as much as possible in the next ten years?

Etc.

Last edited:
And you're not showing bias? If both candidates are asked the exact same question in the exact same way without putting partisan spin on it, how is that favoring one over the other? It is asking each candidate different questions that invites blatant bias and unfairness.

President Trump: Do you endorse fracking as a means to increase oil production? Have you always endorsed fracking?

Vice President Harris: Do you endorse fracking as a means to increase oil production? Have you always endorsed fracking?

President Trump: Do you support allowing most of the migrants to stay or will you actively work to deport as many as possible?

Vice President Harris: Do you support allowing most of the migrants to stay or will you actively work to deport as many as possible?

President Trump: Do you support a path to citizenship for most of the migrants now in the country?

Vice President Harris: Do you support a path to citizenship for most of the migrants now in the country?

President Trump: Do you support allowing minors to get gender affirming care without consent of their parents?

Vice President Harris: Do you support allowing minors to get gender affirming care without consent of their parents?

President Trump: Do you support the government requiring a transition to renewable energy as much as possible in the next ten years?

Vice President Harris: Do you support the government requiring a transition to all renewable energy as much as possible in the next ten years?

Etc.
REPORTER: President Trump, didn't you promise to repeal and replace Obamacare? Did you ever have a plan, or was that all another lie?

TRUMP: Immigrants are eating our cats and dogs!

REPORTER: President Trump, do you have any regrets about January 6?

TRUMP: I had nothing to do with that! Nancy Pelosi summoned all those people to Washington! And then SHE did nothing to stop the attack once it was underway. She sat on her ass for 187 minutes. And I"m going to pardon every last one of those beautiful patriots who butchered the police. Also, that riot crowd was the biggest rally anyone has ever seen! Bigger than Martin Luther King's crowd!

Apparently some tards are ignorant of the fact Kamala Harris cast the tie breaking vote for a bill which allowed for the increase of fracking.

Apparently some tards are ignorant of the fact Joe Biden got an infrastructure bill passed and Loser Donald did not.

Bullshit. The court was stacked against Trump. The charges were suspect as well. You don't have a grasp of what is going on because of your hatred for Trump. I already took you to the woodshed on your claims of Trump lying about born alive aborted babies. You had no answer and gave it a thumbs down and slithered away.

Bottom line, Trump was correct on both issues and there is proof. You're just ignorant in your hatred of the man.
So you are saying that the court has been stacked against Trump for the past 50 years and over 4000 accusations and lawsuits.

That is a lot of stacking!

President Trump: Do you support the government requiring a transition to renewable energy as much as possible in the next ten years?

Etc.
Know this, you are very fair to both of them. The news as I have reported dozens of times is in the tank against Trump yet it is not all of the news, primarily ABC, CBS, CNN and others like them.

Apparently some tards are ignorant of the fact Kamala Harris cast the tie breaking vote for a bill which allowed for the increase of fracking.

Apparently some tards are ignorant of the fact Joe Biden got an infrastructure bill passed and Loser Donald did not.
It would be true when you admit it was the courts of law blocking her and Biden.

Why do you suppose those lawyers had great things to say about Trump? As the left telling the court he was represented very well by different lawyers?
Sure, they were not about to talk badly about Trump because it would talk badly of them for taking the cases in the first place............ but they left money behind. Can you tell me why they would do that?

Forum List

Back