Atop ABC, a Personal Connection to Kamala Harris

Trump absolutely put his foot in his mouth numerous times.

But the mods were biased, they showed that, in how they completely ignored Kumalla when she spread the debunked 'there were good people on both sides' and 'there will be a bloodbath'.
They would NEVER have allowed Trump to get away with that!
They fact slapped Trumpy four times. Only his most bizarre remarks earned him a rap right over his ignorant snout. Trumpy was lucky that ABC even let a convicted felon on stage. He should be grateful.

They fact slapped Trumpy four times. Only his most bizarre remarks earned him a rap right over his ignorant snout. Trumpy was lucky that ABC even let a convicted felon on stage. He should be grateful.
They could have ‘fact slapped Kamala’ more times than that because she told lie after lie.

And Linsey Davis, one of the debate moderators, is a fellow sorority sister of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc., but let's not let any of this get in the way of potential biases.

“In many ways, Dana and Matt are responsible for my marriage,” Ms. Harris joked at a fund-raiser in April 2022 at the Waldens’ home in Brentwood, a wealthy Los Angeles enclave where Ms. Harris and Mr. Emhoff also own a residence.

The candidate is a longtime friend of Dana Walden, a senior Disney executive whose portfolio includes ABC News, the host of the next debate. ABC says she does not weigh in on editorial decisions.

But they would NEVER give her the questions before hand, right? :laugh:

The actual issue was that Donald Trump thought that this story was worthy of bringing up and discussing during a live Presidential debate. It raises (more) questions about his judgement and mental fitness.
Got it. You have no problem supporting a candidate that has encouraged and allowed millions of unvetted illegals into this country to assault, rape and kill thousands of American women and kids, But you question Trump judgment and consider him unfit for office becasue he repeated a story that's been on the news lately. God help our country.

With what we know what happened in 2016, there is absolutely no reason to have any confidence that the questions were not leaked in advance to Kumalla.
In the democratic primary debate, the CNN person who leaked to Hillary and I believe she leaked to Bernie too is what I later read, was at one time a DNC operative and Chair I believe of the DNC....Donna Brazile.

IT WAS NOT CNN moderators, or head of CNN that leaked the questions... It was Donna Brazil, a CNN contributor, who had a major lapse in ethics, episode.

And Linsey Davis, one of the debate moderators, is a fellow sorority sister of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc., but let's not let any of this get in the way of potential biases.

“In many ways, Dana and Matt are responsible for my marriage,” Ms. Harris joked at a fund-raiser in April 2022 at the Waldens’ home in Brentwood, a wealthy Los Angeles enclave where Ms. Harris and Mr. Emhoff also own a residence.

The candidate is a longtime friend of Dana Walden, a senior Disney executive whose portfolio includes ABC News, the host of the next debate. ABC says she does not weigh in on editorial decisions.

I saw several claims from MSM propagandists, that neither side knew what the topics or questions were going to be, before the debate.

. . . anyone that bleevs that, I have a "vaccine," I'd like to sell them.

:lol:

They could have ‘fact slapped Kamala’ more times than that because she told lie after lie.
Yeah but they didn't. They fucked him over real good. He looked like a deranged fool for all America to see. And America can't unsee it.

Presidential Debate Reaction: Glenn Reacts to ABC News Debate Between Kamala and Trump​

88,194 views Sep 11, 2024

1726258328918.png

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd!

ABC News journalist Linsey Davis is a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated​

ABC News journalist Linsey Davis is a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc. She co- moderated last night’s presidential debate.

ABC News journalist Linsey Davis served as a moderator alongside David Muir. Davis and Harris are sorors, as she is also a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.

Damn moderators!

1726258615087.png

93f96e.jpg

Oh the felon shit again. Trump is legally running for the office of President. Democrats made up charges that were not proven true. And when that happens, a court down the line will correct it.

View attachment 1011255

93f96e.jpg

LOLOL

Moron, that's a goose, not a dog or a cat. And there's no evidence that goose is someone's pet. There's no evidence that guy is an immigrant. And some people do eat geese. Despite what Haitian's may or may not do in Haiti, there's no evidence that they're eating cats and dogs here. At that story about a cat hanging from a branch has nothing to verify it.

Must you always suck Trump's dick? Can't yiy ever laugh at him when he says something incredibly stupid?

Forum List

Back