Atop ABC, a Personal Connection to Kamala Harris

Yeah but they didn't. They fucked him over real good. He looked like a deranged fool for all America to see. And America can't unsee it.
If what you say is true, that 'they fucked him over real good' then, it was not a legitimate debate. Americans saw Trump being true to his policies and passionate. They saw Kamala rehearsed, acting like a prosecutor, lying, being disrespectful and making stupid mean girl faces while Trump talked. They also saw Kamala had no substance whatsoever. Like I said before, Trump substantive, Kamala was playing the part the Democrats rehearsed her for.

Oh the felon shit again. Trump is legally running for the office of President. Democrats made up charges that were not proven true. And when that happens, a court down the line will correct it.
The charges were proven true in court, that's why he's a convict now. He got convicted. Now you go on and have yourself a rest on the fainting couch, Evelyn. And don't forget to clutch your pearls.

If what you say is true, that 'they fucked him over real good' then, it was not a legitimate debate. Americans saw Trump being true to his policies and passionate. They saw Kamala rehearsed, acting like a prosecutor, lying, being disrespectful and making stupid mean girl faces while Trump talked. They also saw Kamala had no substance whatsoever. Like I said before, Trump substantive, Kamala was playing the part the Democrats rehearsed her for.
It's about Joe Sixpack out there. We here, we are political junkies who debate that stuff endlessly. But regular folks out there saw a raving lunatic on TV and that's the end of it. So mission accomplished.

The charges were proven true in court, that's why he's a convict now. He got convicted. Now you go on and have yourself a rest on the fainting couch, Evelyn. And don't forget to clutch your pearls.
Corrupt court, corrupt jury.

It's about Joe Sixpack out there. We here, we are political junkies who debate that stuff endlessly. But regular folks out there saw a raving lunatic on TV and that's the end of it. So mission accomplished.
You don't speak for 'Joe Sixpack' you speak for 'Tofu Boy.'

1726260891112.jpeg

The real raving lunatic was mean girl, face making, disrespectful, lying Kamala.

1726261034861.jpeg

Harris' smirk was repeatedly captured on the split screen during Trump's turn to answer questions from the debate moderators. Both Harris' and Trump's microphones were muted when the other candidate was given time to speak, a rule the Harris campaign had tried to change. This left Harris with nothing but her facial gestures to express her contempt for the GOP nominee.

Last edited:
It was a mistake for Trump to bring up eating pets. But he never said Haitians. The media parrots that, but Trump did not. I recall a restaurant in Fremont, CA that I loved to eat at that it was discovered they did kill cats and serve them. But I can't claim that restaurant served me cat. I know that it went out of business not long after that claim came up.
Trump could have picked a very good issue about illegal migrants and not opened himself up to kill him comments directed at him by the moderators.

Aleen, not proven, but convicted wrongly. Wrongful convictions happen daily.

And Linsey Davis, one of the debate moderators, is a fellow sorority sister of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc., but let's not let any of this get in the way of potential biases.

“In many ways, Dana and Matt are responsible for my marriage,” Ms. Harris joked at a fund-raiser in April 2022 at the Waldens’ home in Brentwood, a wealthy Los Angeles enclave where Ms. Harris and Mr. Emhoff also own a residence.

The candidate is a longtime friend of Dana Walden, a senior Disney executive whose portfolio includes ABC News, the host of the next debate. ABC says she does not weigh in on editorial decisions.

So, a nothingburger post.

Face it, Fat Elvis lost the debate because he wasn't prepared or intelligent enough to beat her.

The raving lunatic was mean girl, face making, lying Kamala.
Kamala didn't say that they eat dogs in Springfield. You wanna know why he says stuff like that and that babies get aborted after birth? He gets off on idiots like you insisting it's not only not insane, it's true. He gets a stiffy when you humiliate yourself like that for him. And that's the only reason.

Agreed.

. . . but TBH? I think he did pretty well for a 3 on 1 debate.
There is no possible way that Kamala would survive if FOX held a debate and both moderators ganged up on her.

"No, that wasnt the question Kamala. Let me repeat it. Why does your economy suck so bad and why do you continuously lie the Americans about it? Why should the worst VP in US history in the worst administrartion in US history get a single vote from anyone? Why are you hiding your policies you disgusting piece of garbage?"

Kamala would crumble within minutes.

The dishonest left will say there is no evidence that the moderators helped Kamala in any way.

The same people, if the situation were reversed and a close personal friend of Donald Trump was organizing and/or moderating the debate, would declare the debate invalid because of obvious and irrefutable bias or favor of one candidate over the other.

Even if there was no bias in the debate--ALL credible news sources recognized that there was--every effort should be made to ensure that there is no appearance of bias or improper helping of any candidate whether or not such bias or improper assistance actually exists.
We Republicans saw that bias immediately. And had it happened to democrats, they would yell it was FOX news. This time it was ABC news.

There is no possible way that Kamala would survive if FOX held a debate and both moderators ganged up on her.

"No, that wasnt the question Kamala. Let me repeat it. Why does your economy suck so bad and why do you continuously lie the Americans about it? Why should the worst VP in US history in the worst administrartion in US history get a single vote from anyone? Why are you hiding your policies you disgusting piece of garbage?"

Kamala would crumble within minutes.
Wow. That's some pretty harsh language.

So you want Gutfeld to be the moderator?

:auiqs.jpg:

Aleen, not proven, but convicted wrongly. Wrongful convictions happen daily.
They do. To poor people, mostly poor and black or brown. Not to billionaires with the best lawyers other people's money can buy. Trump got convicted on 34 counts by a jury in unanimous vote. Those verdicts don't get overturned.

And Linsey Davis, one of the debate moderators, is a fellow sorority sister of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc., but let's not let any of this get in the way of potential biases.

“In many ways, Dana and Matt are responsible for my marriage,” Ms. Harris joked at a fund-raiser in April 2022 at the Waldens’ home in Brentwood, a wealthy Los Angeles enclave where Ms. Harris and Mr. Emhoff also own a residence.

The candidate is a longtime friend of Dana Walden, a senior Disney executive whose portfolio includes ABC News, the host of the next debate. ABC says she does not weigh in on editorial decisions.

So?
None of this explains why convicted felon Trump always comes across as a lying, barking baboon anytime somebody fact checks him.

Kamala didn't say that they eat dogs in Springfield. You wanna know why he says stuff like that and that babies get aborted after birth? He gets off on idiots like you insisting it's not only not insane, it's true. He gets a stiffy when you humiliate yourself like that for him. And that's the only reason.
Trump was repeating real reports from real people. Of course the bureaucracy denies it because it looks bad. Aside from that, Springfield has other real problems with these 'immigrants.' Car accidents have skyrocketed and the number of these 'immigrants' has strained healthcare and schools.

Claims of immigrants eating pets​

But it’s the topic of immigrants eating pets and other animals that has gone viral. One 911 call included a report of people taking waterfowl.
“I see a group of Haitian people, there are about four of them, they all have geese in their hands,” the caller said.
In an August city commission meeting, Anthony Harris complained that immigrants were taking ducks from a park.
“They’re in the park grabbing up ducks by the neck and cutting their head off and walking off with them and eating them,” he said

They do. To poor people, mostly poor and black or brown. Not to billionaires with the best lawyers other people's money can buy. Trump got convicted on 34 counts by a jury in unanimous vote. Those verdicts don't get overturned.
Corrupt prosecutor, corrupt judge, corrupt jury.

Forum List

Back