‘Three Against One’: Megyn Kelly Unleashes On ‘Biased’ ABC Debate Moderators And Their ‘Full Of Sh*t’ Fact-Checks

Her fury was genuine
The part about “Trump is shit. He’s shit isn’t he Ms Harris” was hilarious and spot on. Doll baby moderator made up for a night clubbing and the cuck editorialized more than moderated

I think most do, but a rigged ref in sports is dishonorable.. the same goes here. The Moderaters were objectively against Trump and objectively light on Harris, there were double standards.

I gave Trump a C-, and Harris a B- (she had a far lower bar to be considered successful). Trump nor the moderators didn’t pin her down on her many non-answers, and was distracted often. meanwhile the moderators tried to pin Trump down and at times made Harris an afterthought.

Harris didn’t do well with independent voters, who saw her attempted mocking antics and lack of taking issues seriously as off putting. Trump won in all the independent voter polls of the debate I saw. I think they are frustrated just like Trump is/was. I don’t think they buy Harris’s fluffy language and lack of policy, they are struggling financially, and they hold Harris accountable.

Moderator to Harris: “Are we better off than we were 4 years ago?”

Harris: “I was a middle class kid growing up…”

LMAO. The moderators may have thought that’s an answer, but I dont think many outside of the anti-Trump leftist bubble did. They asked one question on the economy (the #1 issue among voters), Harris punted, and then they moved onto climate change, January 6th, etc. What a dumb choice, clearly not meant to solve what the people deem important.

Just like the indictments on Trump, I think non-leftists see obvious corrupt practices at play here. You’re just in a bubble.
She directly answered only the question on fracking

Well police video has one arrested for eating a cat.

Wild shit huh??
Disgusting. And we have leftists on this site who complain that Jews don’t act “normal,” and then they defend behavior like that from Haitians.

The double standards are off the charts.

Well police video has one arrested for eating a cat.

Wild shit huh??
Lets see..

Trump claims multiple incidents of Haitian refugees in Springfield Ohio stealing cats and dogs and eating them.

Your proof is one mentally challenged woman in Canton Ohio, ate a cat. The woman is not Haitian or an immigrant

How does that prove Trumps wild claim?

Disgusting. And we have leftists on this site who complain that Jews don’t act “normal,” and then they defend behavior like that from Haitians.

The double standards are off the charts.

The woman was crazy, not a Haitian and not an immigrant

What is the matter with you?

The woman was crazy, not a Haitian and not an immigrant

What is the matter with you?
Nope…..there have been migrants from less civilized countries stealing other people’s or community’s pets and slaughtering them to eat.

Lets see..

Trump claims multiple incidents of Haitian refugees in Springfield Ohio stealing cats and dogs and eating them.

Your proof is one mentally challenged woman in Canton Ohio, ate a cat. The woman is not Haitian or an immigrant

How does that prove Trumps wild claim?
Not so wild to as the Whore and state sent 20000 Haitains there. Haiti practices VOODOO, and is a starving country.

Not so WILD as you think.

Perhaps the Whore should stop flooding our country huh??

She is a POS and one of them. She had 90 days to prepare for the FOX 2016 attack on Trump. First question out of her big phony mouth was an attack about some LW media story Rosie Macdonall.

Cheerleader wannabe with the IQ of a dumb blonde suddenly she has wised up?

Not so wild to as the Whore and state sent 20000 Haitains there. Haiti practices VOODOO, and is a starving country.

Not so WILD as you think.

Perhaps the Whore should stop flooding our country huh??

Show where Haitian migrants in Springfield Ohio are eating Dogs and Cats

That is Trumps claim

Forum List

Back